Getting my first celine bag!

tanya1729

May 1, 2013
Hi everyone! I've been in a few of the forums around here, Louis Vuitton and pandora mostly. My birthday is coming up September 6th and I am treating myself to a celine mini luggage tote! I am beyond excited!

I have been emailing with two saks SA's one in Boston which is close to me her name is Marina Sirenko and another in Philly her name is Lauren Milstein. They both have the bag I'm looking for.

I would love to go into the Boston store and purchase my bag in person for my birthday but I don't want to risk it being sold before then. So it's a bit disappointing.

I also live in NH and can avoid tax if I have them ship it to me so that's a plus side.

I'm nervous about buying like this though. If I was to email them my information or over the phone I've never bought anything like this especially such an expensive item. Has anyone worked with these SA's? Is there any precautions to take when giving out information like this?

I am so excited for my bag and will post lots of pictures! But first any help you guys can give me about purchasing I would appreciate :smile:

Xo

Hi everyone! I've been in a few of the forums around here, Louis Vuitton and pandora mostly. My birthday is coming up September 6th and I am treating myself to a celine mini luggage tote! I am beyond excited!

I have been emailing with two saks SA's one in Boston which is close to me her name is Marina Sirenko and another in Philly her name is Lauren Milstein. They both have the bag I'm looking for.

I would love to go into the Boston store and purchase my bag in person for my birthday but I don't want to risk it being sold before then. So it's a bit disappointing.

I also live in NH and can avoid tax if I have them ship it to me so that's a plus side.

I'm nervous about buying like this though. If I was to email them my information or over the phone I've never bought anything like this especially such an expensive item. Has anyone worked with these SA's? Is there any precautions to take when giving out information like this?

I am so excited for my bag and will post lots of pictures! But first any help you guys can give me about purchasing I would appreciate :smile:

Xo
Lauren is very professional. I'd purchased two bags from her last year. She packed the items nice and neatly. You can also follow her instagram for Celine and sales update. Definitely recommended.