Neverfull MM - mono or DE?

I bought the DE because of the red lining, no vachetta worries, no LV mono signs

But now that there are more colors to choose from Neo NF - I say mono! So u can experience the new design

Plus they say the handles are stiff for DE compared to mono

I love the DE canvas than the mono though, and the lining is red. So I'm ok with that 😊

Good luck

Mono.

I first fell in love with DE, but now I like mono way more. It's interesting how people can change their taste so quickly, lol

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

I say DE. I love that it's care free I can get caught in the rain and it doesn't matter. However I think the best way to decide is to try them both in store. I couldn't decide between the monogram or DE for the Eva and I had to try them both in store to decide. I went with the de. I will probably get the monogram or azur at some point thought.

Thanks everyone! I like the mono design better, but worry about the vachetta. If I could treat the handles with something like Apple Rain guard, I'd feel less worried.

The other possibility is the older neverfull in mono with the tan lining (with vachetta that already has a patina) but then I have to deal with buying pre-loved and THOSE worries...

So almost an even split so far! DE seems carefree and the newer ones seem to have more comfy straps. Mono is gorgeous in the new colors though. I just hate the thought of having a bag where I have to worry so much about rain. Maybe I shouldn't even consider the mono for that reason?

So almost an even split so far! DE seems carefree and the newer ones seem to have more comfy straps. Mono is gorgeous in the new colors though. I just hate the thought of having a bag where I have to worry so much about rain. Maybe I shouldn't even consider the mono for that reason?

Thats exactly what I thought when I read the first posting. But no, don't worry about the rain, the vachetta is BEAUTIIIFUUUL!! :smile:

Toughie. I love DE, but love the interior choices on the Mono. The other downside of the DE is that the straps are a lot stiffer. Vachetta straps don't concern me, as I think it adds character to the bag when it patinas (I know this might bother some people).

Don't think you can go wrong either way.