should i go for another hermes bolide?

Mollusk

Jan 12, 2009
Hi gals,
Few weeks ago, I want to get one h bag in green, actually I lean for bambou in kelly or bolide 27. Unfortunately, it's not very easy to get one so I found bolide 27 in vert bengale and I did get it because it's a green one. Today my SA offer me bolide 27 in bambou, what do you girls think should I take it or pass it away? I think I still want some more green in my collection but kelly 25 is kinda hard to get.

Bamboo is a beautiful color and I love bolides. I have two of them myself and wouldn't be opposed to getting another one. However, you will have 2 bags that are the same size, same style and almost the same color so I would pass. They are way too similar and serve the exact same purpose.

Part of the issue with H, is that many people aren't patient enough to wait for what they really want and end up settling for something else. If you want a bamboo kelly, then see if you can hold out or if you can't, perhaps consider another bag in bamboo that is easier to get but will serve a different purpose than than the bolide (ie Evelyn, GP, berline etc)

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Hi gals,
Few weeks ago, I want to get one h bag in green, actually I lean for bambou in kelly or bolide 27. Unfortunately, it's not very easy to get one so I found bolide 27 in vert bengale and I did get it because it's a green one. Today my SA offer me bolide 27 in bambou, what do you girls think should I take it or pass it away? I think I still want some more green in my collection but kelly 25 is kinda hard to get.

While VB is a deeper green and bamboo is warmer, I don't think it's hugely different enough especially in a same style bag. May be you can bring your VB bag to the store and compare it? If you like bamboo better, you can always get it and sell your VB. G'luck deciding.

Oh, I hate when that happens and it always happen to me. After I make a comprising purchase, the combo I want the most poop up. I would say on your fort and wait for that Kelly! Good luck :smile:

Bamboo and Vert bengale are really similar in that anything you can wear with one, you can wear with the other. I wouldn't get two bolides in both colors,

Hi gals,

Keep your vb as this color rare
Pass this bolide n wait for bambou k or bambou in other design
I wont keep both same size model n similar color

So annoying and always the way! :pout:

I have a Bambou Plume, and although I would happily buy another Plume in green, VB would be too close. VB is practically Bambou in the shade, or Bambou is VB with added sunshine, whichever way round they are still very close.

I do sympathise though because I prefer the Bambou because it's warmer (better with my skin-tone) and looks fresh with phw but I can still wear gold jewellery because it enhances the gold. What's more it's so 'clear' I can wear any colour against it, even any green and it never 'muddies'

I would pass on the bamboo bolide. Vert Bengale is such a rich colour gorgeous choice on a bolide, and wait for your next green in a different style of bag.