Alma epi pm or mm? Advice please

Mar 17, 2013
Hi! I'm new to LV handbags and am thinking of purchasing the Alma epi leather in noir. But I'm not at all sure about what size to get. I'm 5'8" average build for reference. Tried on both at the boutique and still couldn't decide. Any advice from those of you that are lucky enough to own this beautiful bag?? TIA : )

I think MM would be better for your frame.
How did you feel with PM? You just should not have a feeling like carrying a bag for dolls. I am 5'3", so for me works only PM. MM looks like a luggage on me.
GLD!

I'm 5'5" and love my MM. PM would be too small for me.

output_zpsmyvk6jff.jpg

I'm 5'5" and just went through this last weekend. Although I loved the proportion of the noir epi Alma MM, I went with the PM because as an empty bag, it was noticeably lighter. The PM also has a spot on which to hook the optional long strap, which the MM does not have. These two factors helped me decide to go with the PM. I already had one in Indigo Epi and it has proven to be the perfect size.

The MM is a good proportion for me though, and maybe when I am ready for another color, I will revisit it. I really think you can't go wrong with either.

I'm 5'4" and have two epi almas pm size. This is the perfect size for me, plus I love using the long strap. I would think that either would work for you nicely. If you want the strap option go for the pm.