i saw the most beautiful-est CC necklace/earring set at the boutique today...ro

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
it comes in gold (not sure about silver), but it's a matte gold, quite pale, very pretty, and the CC pendant is fairly large, and it has 2 tone crystals on it...there's a dark one, w/ amber and burgundy colored crystals (they are not evenly set), and then there's one with lighter (gold and ivory colored crystals), it is so gorgeous, i love the earrings so much, for 1 sec i seriously considered piercing my ears so i could wear them. Not sure if anyone knows what i'm talking about, but it is really gorgeous. the necklace retails for $370 CAD.

i went back yesterday to the boutique with DF, and he bought it for me, i tried on the cc crystal, this other cc blk with crystal one, and this one, and DF said "this one spoke to me", so we walked out with the most beautiful-est cc necklace...i so wanted the earrings too, and i'm seriouslhy contemplating having my ears re-pierced just so i can adorn these earrings (the first time i had them pierced they got infected). i will try to post pics soon.

my camera isn't very good, ths pix doesn't do it justice, it's prettier irl and SPARKLES beatufiully against blk. the gold is a more matte finish, it's very pretty against the stones.
i got the darker stone, as i said in my OP, there's one with lighter colored stones as well.

Attachments

• chanel belt 006.jpg
    chanel belt 006.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 115
  • chanel belt 008.jpg
    chanel belt 008.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 99
  • chanel belt 005.jpg
    chanel belt 005.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 96
nice i love that
i would love to have the necklace and earring set.
i have to check into that
i love the different colored stones
how much and how big were the earrings
i like the bigger cc's vs the smaller ones

nice i love that
i would love to have the necklace and earring set.
i have to check into that
i love the different colored stones
how much and how big were the earrings
i like the bigger cc's vs the smaller ones

the pendant is about 2.7cm across and 1.9 cm long (not including the little loop for the necklace to go through). hope that helps.

the earrings were sooooooo grogeous! i'm still drooling everytime i htink about them, but they were definitely smaller, but i think are bigger than the cc crystal ones for sure. and they weren't studs, it sorta had a hoop part that it hangs from so it dangles, soooo pretty!
if it helps, this is the information on the box
07A A35227Y02003 collier Z3059