Speedy 25 Empreinte in Noir?

Does anyone know for sure if LV will be releasing the Speedy 25 in Noir at any point? I originally wanted the Infini because it was the closest thing to black at the time... And now I see the Speedy 30 has come out in a true black and I'm jealous... Contemplating selling my Infini soon if I know Noir will be coming out.

Also, is there a quality difference if made in France or made in USA? My Infini was purchased in Italy so I have a made in France bag. I live in California so most likely will have a made in USA bag if I were to buy the Speedy 25 again.

Thanks in advance!!!

I don't know on the noir but from what I read in the speedy empreinte club, it almost seems like some colors are made in one country or another, for instance all the celeste 25s I have seen have been MIF, though maybe its because its limited edition? Anyway, I ordered mine from the US online store and its MIF so I don't think you will for sure get a US made one. I would wait and hold onto the infini until the color you want comes out. It's not available anymore and I know they are in demand and after price increase if it affects speedy it will be worth more too I would think.

I don't know on the noir but from what I read in the speedy empreinte club, it almost seems like some colors are made in one country or another, for instance all the celeste 25s I have seen have been MIF, though maybe its because its limited edition? Anyway, I ordered mine from the US online store and its MIF so I don't think you will for sure get a US made one. I would wait and hold onto the infini until the color you want comes out. It's not available anymore and I know they are in demand and after price increase if it affects speedy it will be worth more too I would think.
Oh definitely! The Speedy B 25 in Empreinte is my HG bag.. Won't give it up until I know it comes in black. Crossing my fingers it'll come soon. :smile:

I was wondering the same thing because the size 30 is just too big for me, so I called. The rep Marguerite (sweet gal) said there are no plans yet for a empreinte speedy 25 in noir

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

I guess I'll just keeping waiting with the rest of you gals.