Chanel mini flap handles

Linda_2

O.G.
May 28, 2012
Hello ladies, I just got a preowned mini and I was wondering if the chains are suppose to sound plasticy? Overall the bag feels and looks authentic. I have a medium flap and that doesn't sound plasticy at all. Can anyone advice? Thanks:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 608
I've noticed my year old mini's chain makes a weird noise, like it needs some greasing...not really sure how to describe it...anyways...not sure how to make that squeaky like noise stop....

Hello ladies, I just got a preowned mini and I was wondering if the chains are suppose to sound plasticy? Overall the bag feels and looks authentic. I have a medium flap and that doesn't sound plasticy at all. Can anyone advice? Thanks:smile:

Chanel chain does give that plastic sound. Some does and some doesnt.

Thanks everyone for the answers:smile: it does have that squeaky sound, shocking for such a high quality brand like chanel.. In my opinion, the handles shouldn't feel cheap. I did have it authenticated and it's not a fake. :smile:

Thanks everyone for the answers:smile: it does have that squeaky sound, shocking for such a high quality brand like chanel.. In my opinion, the handles shouldn't feel cheap. I did have it authenticated and it's not a fake. :smile:

Some caviar chains will make a noise when new, but I've never had a lamb or patent chain do that. So glad you got it authenticated; hopefully you used one of the Chanel authenticators. The color is gorgeous!

Some caviar chains will make a noise when new, but I've never had a lamb or patent chain do that. So glad you got it authenticated; hopefully you used one of the Chanel authenticators. The color is gorgeous!
Thank you:smile: I love the lambskin, it's super soft:smile: seems though as some of the minis doesn't hold the same quality, I've tried on several minis in store and I find some of them a little cheap feeling. However it's a gorgeous bag:smile:

Thank you:smile: I love the lambskin, it's super soft:smile: seems though as some of the minis doesn't hold the same quality, I've tried on several minis in store and I find some of them a little cheap feeling. However it's a gorgeous bag:smile:

It sounds like you are wanting to return this bag to the seller. Since that's the case and you find the bag "cheap feeling," I'd advise you to pay some visits to Hermes and start buying things there towards getting offered a Birkin. I think you would be much happier, and I'd think you wouldn't find it "cheap feeling" after paying that amount of money. :smile: