Help! ZIPPY COIN PURSE QUESTION!

tzar

Mar 12, 2012
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have been recently considering wether or not I should get a ZCP. I currently use a simple LV cardholder but find myself needing some more room for cash and other cards. I also like to carry with me a small chanel compact powder for when I get really oily after being out all day. I was wondering if you think this could fit in one of the compartments, or maybe even a lip balm?

I live 45mins away from the store and don't want to waste my time unless I am 100% sure I am going to purchase it :smile:

I just put in mine 14 bills folded, two credit card and a chapstick, and it does not close that well. Not sure how big your compact is, but my Clinique (powder/lipstick case) will not fit.

I love my ZCP! I got it two years ago in the monogram and its doing beautifully (I use it everyday!) I can fit my life in that wallet. I fit two keys to my house and a Chapstick at one point and I was really impressed. I dont think you'll be able to fit a compact though. It is a great wallet.

I love my zcp! I only put cash, coins and cc's inside- you might be able to squeeze a lip balm inside but I think it would make it bulgy and mess up the zipper over time. I do put a lip balm and cc's inside my cles once in a while but that also bulges a bit. I'd get a mini pochette if you want to fit your makeup along with money and cards.

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have been recently considering wether or not I should get a ZCP. I currently use a simple LV cardholder but find myself needing some more room for cash and other cards. I also like to carry with me a small chanel compact powder for when I get really oily after being out all day. I was wondering if you think this could fit in one of the compartments, or maybe even a lip balm?

I live 45mins away from the store and don't want to waste my time unless I am 100% sure I am going to purchase it :smile:

Honestly it doesn't hold that much. I have it in damier graphite and while I love it, it holds about the same as a cles or pocket organizer but is much more bulky (hard to fit in my pants pockets sometimes)

I'm happy I have it but all the leather compartments inside take up a lot of the space so you're not left with much.

Honestly it doesn't hold that much. I have it in damier graphite and while I love it, it holds about the same as a cles or pocket organizer but is much more bulky (hard to fit in my pants pockets sometimes)

I'm happy I have it but all the leather compartments inside take up a lot of the space so you're not left with much.

Gotcha! But the damier graphite one is significantly smaller than the other prints. The graphite has 2 card slots while the rest have 4

I got the zcp and return it as I also use a business card holder for cash and cards in my smaller purses and felt they pretty much hold the same amount. The zcp is adorable but I found it too small- I ended up getting a zcw instead! GLD!

I love my ZCP and use it as an everyday wallet since 2 years.
No powder or lipstik fit inside. If I'm honest, I wouldn't put my make up in a same place where the ''dirty'' money are.