Pallas pochette yes or no???

MommielovesLV

Sep 5, 2013
I'm thinking about purchasing the pallas pochette, I love pochettes, I have a few nm ones so I'm think of something different like this. If you have it do u love it? Does it hold what the nm pochettes holds, and when do u find yourself using it? The only thing throwing me is there's no shoulder strap, which I totally get that it looks better with the wristlet strap. Thanks so much!

I'm thinking about purchasing the pallas pochette, I love pochettes, I have a few nm ones so I'm think of something different like this. If you have it do u love it? Does it hold what the nm pochettes holds, and when do u find yourself using it? The only thing throwing me is there's no shoulder strap, which I totally get that it looks better with the wristlet strap. Thanks so much!

as far as i know pochette metis comes with the long strap which can be adjustable.. so yes you the bag is very versatile you can wear it on your shoulder, cross body or handheld.. it is currently on my wish list.. i would go for it.. such a gorgeous bag..

Code:
Lvlove_bug what color did u get if u don't mind me asking, I'm torn between pistache and cerise.

I bought aurore...I was told by customer service pink was getting low on quantity available...I wanted either clementine or aurore...I think they are both really pretty....I had a difficult time picking a color too since they are all so pretty!

I have the Clementine. I have not used it yet but I put my mini iPad in it. I do love that it has credit card slots to wear as a clutch. Its actually online for use for the mini iPad. I had to show the sa's at the store and they were all stunned. None of them knew that that's what the description said online and they couldn't believe how nicely it fit.

Htown pink and green!!! U are lucky my first thought was pink but there all gone. So I'm think pistache or cerise. They only have 20 pistache left and I think my sa said 89 cerise but there all seasonal colors. It's so hard there all so pretty!;)

I love the Cerise! I have it on my Wishlist for my birthday! I think they are gorgeous pieces! Would it be my most practical LV pochettes? Probably not,but definitely a stunning attention getter. :smile: