When was the new Neverfull released?

pmoua

O.G.
Jan 5, 2014
Hi ladies,

I just received my preloved Neverfull today :yahoo:. I am ecstatic!!!!
I'm inspecting it inch by inch to make sure it's authentic because I got her for a super deal!!!! Everything looks good, but I have 1 doubt I was hoping you gals and gents can help me with.

The owner says she got it three months ago, the bag was made on the 8th week of this year. So my question is, when was the new model released? I question this because mine is the old model and I'm confused as to why LV would make the old model so recent when the new one is coming out. Is it possible or did I get taken? I hope I'm making sense, if not, please do ask me to clarify.

Thank you

Hi ladies,

I just received my preloved Neverfull today :yahoo:. I am ecstatic!!!!
I'm inspecting it inch by inch to make sure it's authentic because I got her for a super deal!!!! Everything looks good.

The owner says she got it three months ago, the bag was made on the 8th week of this year. So my question is, when was the new model released? I question this because mine is the old model and I'm confused as to why LV would make the old model so recent when the new one is coming out. Is it possible or did I get taken? I hope I'm making sense, if not, please do ask me to clarify.

Thank you
Several things.. was she the original owner or did she mean she got it a couple months ago preloved as well?
Also they slowly phased the new one in so some stores still had the leftover old model.
I think the new model was released last year some time. Forgot when! I also purchased a preloved older model because I like the writing and didn't care for the new pochette.

thanks for the reply.

The previous owner says she is the original owner.
Slowly phasing?? but would they still produce the old model this year if the new model was released last year? I guess that's my question, sorry if I was unclear.

I bought my old style nf brand new in store in sept last year and the neo nf came out shortly after I think, possibly November? Some of the old nf's have still been sold quite recently, I've noticed on tpf that ladies have sought them out especially by calling lv direct as there were no longer in stores. What is the date code? Did you buy it online, as you can post in authenticate this thread or through carol diva if not bought online.

I bought my old style nf brand new in store in sept last year and the neo nf came out shortly after I think, possibly November? Some of the old nf's have still been sold quite recently, I've noticed on tpf that ladies have sought them out especially by calling lv direct as there were no longer in stores. What is the date code? Did you buy it online, as you can post in authenticate this thread or through carol diva if not bought online.
Thanks for the reply

The date code is SD0184. I'm just confused. I guess I should call LV and ask when they stopped production for the old version of never full.

As an update, I just called LV to see when production stopped for the old version NF and the rep said the latest was March this year. I find it strange how her answer changed the moment I told her I purchased a second hand bag! She then later said no one knows the exact date and production stopped once they knew the new model was coming out. It makes no sense. I'm back to square one. I hope I get more help and feed back from others. My question isn't that hard to answer is it?

I guess I should be asking does anyone own or know of the NF old model being produce this year? :sad:

I had a brand new 'old style' DE GM in my possession in May before I returned it (still kicking myself) for the Neo NF DE MM (for the smaller size) and i remember the date code to be the 14th week of January so yes, that is totally possible!

I had a brand new 'old style' DE GM in my possession in May before I returned it (still kicking myself) for the Neo NF DE MM (for the smaller size) and i remember the date code to be the 14th week of January so yes, that is totally possible!
centercitychic, oh how I could give you a bear hug right NOW! :hugs: YOU are awesome. Thanks for taking the time to respond. You've just made my day, now I just need the authenticators to give me the thumbs up. I'm pretty sure the bag is good. I just question EVERYTHING because it's second hand.
I love the writing on the old neverfull that's why I had to go pre love.
Whewwww, puts my mind at ease.
THANKs a million again.

:ty:

Last edited:
I have an original Azur NF MM with date code SD1104. I purchased it this spring.
:hugs:

I can't believe I over looked your comment!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. All is balanced in my world again, hehe.

Now I can rest assure that my bag most likely won't be fake and sometimes "things that are too good to be true", are true. I feel like I've won the lotto :yahoo:

Last edited:
:hugs:

I can't believe I over looked your comment!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. All is balanced in my world again, hehe.

Now I can rest assure that my bag most likely won't be fake and sometimes "things that are too good to be true", are true. I feel like I've won the lotto :yahoo:

LOL!!! I am so happy for you! I was surprised myself about the date code but then I remembered that they started with Mono first in Nov and then added DE and DA later. Enjoy your new bag, I love my NF's so much!