Anyone purchase at Pandora Bag Website?

luthienbabe

Aug 1, 2010
I recently saw this website: www.kbag.org and saw these pictures of different brands of bags. Some bags are just stock photos but most of the bags are actual pictures and are so authentic looking but I'm not sure if they're authentic. Some of their bags are priced as high as $4,000 (it's an LV luggage trunk)! Can anyone comment this? Is this a legit site or just a replica website?

Thanks.

I recently saw this website: http://www.kbag.org and saw these pictures of different brands of bags. Some bags are just stock photos but most of the bags are actual pictures and are so authentic looking but I'm not sure if they're authentic. Some of their bags are priced as high as $4,000 (it's an LV luggage trunk)! Can anyone comment this? Is this a legit site or just a replica website?

Thanks.

Replicas

They look *remarkably* good. And some of it is quite expensive-- 700.00 + for a fake Balenciaga city. I can see how people are fooled by them--or buy from there to fool others :sad:
So true. I was even tempted to buy one myself. Good thing my boyfriend talked some sense into me and told me to do some research first. :sweatdrop: