What Coach bag gets the most compliments?

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
I was thinking about this the other day when I carried my gold Phoebe. I had several people stop me and ask about her. I get this with my glitter lizard madison as well, but rarely with other more understated bags.

Just curious, which bags do you have that ALWAYS inspire compliments or comments from strangers?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407458988.816630.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407459068.205650.jpg

I was thinking about this the other day when I carried my gold Phoebe. I had several people stop me and ask about her. I get this with my glitter lizard madison as well, but rarely with other more understated bags.

Just curious, which bags do you have that ALWAYS inspire compliments or comments from strangers?

View attachment 2711584View attachment 2711585

My gold phoebe gets alot of compliments : )

View attachment 2711584View attachment 2711585
I definitely think people will comment on bags that they notice! So probably Shiny and bright colored bags. For me , I get complimented on my Lemon yellow mini Tanner and my Bright coral New Willis...I have wondered if theses bags were in brown or black would i get as many compliments? I did get a few compliments already on my new Preston multi-media bag which is white with gray and beige accents...again , it's different and eye catching , even though its all neutral! Fun question!

I get the most compliments when I carry fuchsia bags - either the fuchsia duffle or magenta Isabelle. My purple bags get compliments too.

My cobalt Carrie usually gets the most compliments or stares. During the winter my Poppy Editorial Victoria got a fair amount of attention too.

My Ali leather hobo from years ago still gets the most compliments, though my new Phoebe got a lot the first time I took her out. Out of all of my bags, Coach and non-Coach, my MK luggage Selma gets by far the most compliments - women I know, women I don't know, and a handful of men.

My Ali leather hobo from years ago still gets the most compliments, though my new Phoebe got a lot the first time I took her out. Out of all of my bags, Coach and non-Coach, my MK luggage Selma gets by far the most compliments - women I know, women I don't know, and a handful of men.

I had many men compliment my mini Sadie with Python trim. It actually was odd and became a joke between me and a colleague that was traveling with me.

I definitely think people will comment on bags that they notice! So probably Shiny and bright colored bags. For me , I get complimented on my Lemon yellow mini Tanner and my Bright coral New Willis...I have wondered if theses bags were in brown or black would i get as many compliments? I did get a few compliments already on my new Preston multi-media bag which is white with gray and beige accents...again , it's different and eye catching , even though its all neutral! Fun question!

You are right! Definitely shiny and bright brings comments!

Definitely my UV Duffle!!! I always get compliments/questions about her everywhere I go... from both women and men(!). When I brought her to work my co-workers would come over to gush about how much they loved her. When I would go to the mall the sales people would remember me as the "girl with the purple bag." When I switched to a new bag they'd still remember me and ask me why I wasn't carrying her anymore. Strangers would also come up to me to talk about how they had seen me and my UV duffle (at the mall, at the bus stop, etc). It started to get a little weird. UV is back in the closet, but she'll be back out again soon... I promise!

Definitely my UV Duffle!!! I always get compliments/questions about her everywhere I go... from both women and men(!). When I brought her to work my co-workers would come over to gush about how much they loved her. When I would go to the mall the sales people would remember me as the "girl with the purple bag." When I switched to a new bag they'd still remember me and ask me why I wasn't carrying her anymore. Strangers would also come up to me to talk about how they had seen me and my UV duffle (at the mall, at the bus stop, etc). It started to get a little weird. UV is back in the closet, but she'll be back out again soon... I promise!
Lol! Too funny!

For me it's always the plum patent Lindsey. Sometimes I get a lot of looks when I carry my hot pink Juliette but not too many women actually say anything. I also get a lot of stares and comments when I have my LV Neverfull.