Is there anyone who is a Day Convert?

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
:confused1:
I would love to get another style besides the ones I already have...First, Box, and City. I was wondering about gals who had other styles, especially the ones I just listed, but have tried a Day and now prefer it to all the others. If so, could you tell me why and post photos? I would love to see a few pictures of gals holding it and/or having it hanging on their shoulder.
:shrugs:
Thanks much!

i loved the day bag!! I had a sky blue hobo that i recently traded because i initially bought it as a diaper bag off ebay .. i just couldnt handle carrying TWO bal bags! one for me and one as a diaper bag .. i just looked stupid! :P .. but as a bag it is great :smile: if you will use it as YOUR everyday bag then you will love it! .. its so practical and versitale .. believe me you will love it!! but personally i am a work bag girl :yes: .. hope i helped!

I really LOVE the Day style :heart: - it's sooooo comfortable to wear over the shoulder, it's so smooth and holds much of stuff ... I'm enthusiastic about it :yahoo: :yes:

me with '05 sky-blue Day

attachment.php

attachment.php

with '05 apple-green Day

attachment.php

with '05 ice-blue Day

attachment.php

with '05 bubblegum-pink Day

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bubblegum pink Day.jpg
    Bubblegum pink Day.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 320
  • 107-0724.pf_IMG.jpg
    107-0724.pf_IMG.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 342
  • 107-0732.pf_IMG.jpg
    107-0732.pf_IMG.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 325
  • 110-1006.pf_IMG.jpg
    110-1006.pf_IMG.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 329
  • 111-1119.pf_IMG.jpg
    111-1119.pf_IMG.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 324
The day looks really great on you, Firstclass!:love: I am quite surprised actually- I always thought it looks a bit alternative- not really feminine at all:nuts:. But you really make it look chic and feminine, Firstclass!:heart: Oh no, you might have converted me...:shame:

The day looks really great on you, Firstclass!:love: I am quite surprised actually- I always thought it looks a bit alternative- not really feminine at all:nuts:. But you really make it look chic and feminine, Firstclass!:heart: Oh no, you might have converted me...:shame:

I also was very sceptical about this style when I bought my first (sky-blue) .... but then I felt in LOVE :tender: !! It's so comfortable to wear, I'd buy it again :yes: THANK YOU so much for the nice compliments sweety !

I really LOVE the Day style - it's sooooo comfortable to wear over the shoulder, it's so smooth and holds much of stuff ... I'm enthusiastic about it

me with '05 sky-blue Day

attachment.php

attachment.php

with '05 apple-green Day

attachment.php

with '05 ice-blue Day

attachment.php

with '05 bubblegum-pink Day

attachment.php

Irene - I love all ur posing pics esp u look fabulous in Day.....i'm droolin over all ur collections here :drool:

Usually i tot day bag is pretty casual but u bring out the style and u definitely look chic....:nuts:

I LOVE the day style! at first I was not sure about it, I thought it might be too big and thought it might not look chic, but it was Firstclass that changed my mind after seeing those photos of her carrying the day! she has a very chic style!
The day is now my favorite style:yahoo:

I LOVE the day style! at first I was not sure about it, I thought it might be too big and thought it might not look chic, but it was Firstclass that changed my mind after seeing those photos of her carrying the day! she has a very chic style!
The day is now my favorite style:yahoo:

Awwwww .... you makes me blush marie1.... :shame: :love: but I'm glad to hear that I've inspired you about the Day style ;) :heart:

i am definitely a day convert! I bought my first day a couple of days ago from pariss and love it to pieces! More than my citiessss.....

Attachments

• blue1.jpg
    blue1.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 85
i am definitely a day convert! I bought my first day a couple of days ago from pariss and love it to pieces! More than my citiessss.....

You have to post pics wearing this! This color is so underated. Luscious.

FirstClass- You are so pretty, I love your modeling pics. They just bring a smile to my face.