Rhyder 33! Gunmetal and metallic 33740

Wow!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Please post a mod shot so we can get an idea of size. :smile: this gunmetal color is absolutely to die for. I love the textured look it gives! This and iuvcoach's Rhyder 24 in gunmetal are killing me!
Do you think that is way bigger than Rory or comparable?

Wow!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Please post a mod shot so we can get an idea of size. :smile: this gunmetal color is absolutely to die for. I love the textured look it gives! This and iuvcoach's Rhyder 24 in gunmetal are killing me!
Do you think that is way bigger than Rory or comparable?

Thanks ;)
I'll take some more pics later, I'm busy with my little one. I would say it's maybe a tad smaller than the rory. I have a rory so I'll take pics together

Thanks ;)
I'll take some more pics later, I'm busy with my little one. I would say it's maybe a tad smaller than the rory. I have a rory so I'll take pics together

Awesome!! Thank you! Since you have a little one, question, do you find it hard to take a nice purse out with a little one or do you not baby them too much? Also, do you carry a diaper bag and a purse? I'm having a hard time with not getting too use my bags as much since my baby was born 10 weeks ago!