Does anyone regret their Neverfull Mm?

just got a DE NF to use as my personal bag + diaper bag and have been using it daily ever since!! straps feel fine to me and have started to soften up a bit and i agree, it is so low maintenance and i can wipe off any spills with just a wet paper towel. regardless of which version u get and what size, it is an extremely versatile, workhorse bag!! :biggrin:

I love my NF's! I have 3 (DE, DA and Mon Mono) and don't regret any of them. The DE handles were stiff at first but they have broken in nicely, it's one of my most used bags. The straps on the DA and Mono are more comfortable though and were from the start. Good luck deciding. Both are really beautiful bags.

I love my DE mm neverfull. I've never had an issue with the straps - I brought this for a summer bag as I didn't want to worry about the handles going funny due to sun cream etc. I love the tote style and its such a care free bag.

Does anyone regret getting the Neverfull Mm? If so, why?
I'm looking to buy my first LV and I am hesitating between the Neverfull and the Marylebone. I love the shape of the Marylebone but I think it might be too dressy for everyday use but I'm afraid to regret the Neverfull...

I regretted of getting the Mm size as I feel it is too big for me. I should get the pm one. I know most people like the Mm size, well I'm the minority here. Lol.

Love my nf de mm, it's my favourite bag. It's nearly a year old and the straps are more comfortable, the tote bag style is easy to use and I have a zippered organiser to keep everything safe. The size is perfect for me, not too big or small.

Nope - not one single bit.

Out of all my handbags this one gets the most use, which is great considering how much designer handbags cost these day's ( I hate the thought of storing them away and never using them ) which I seem to do with most of my handbag collection.

Bag's come and go - The neverfull will always stay around and imo it is the MOST usefull handbag in the LV collection. Period! x

Thank you all so much for all your help! I guess it Will be my first LV bag!!!:smile:
I am not one to put a lot in a bag so I was scared of the fact that it has no zipper but great idea, Ill use a zip purse organiser:smile:

Thank you all so much for all your help! I guess it Will be my first LV bag!!!:smile:
I am not one to put a lot in a bag so I was scared of the fact that it has no zipper but great idea, Ill use a zip purse organiser:smile:
I love my DE NF MM! I use mine with the Jumbo Pursebling Exclusive Zippered Organizer in red. I have the newer model and don't find the straps uncomfortable and I am very thin. I also like the pochette that comes with it. I hope you can get yours soon!

Purseblingredjumbo_zps8859d6bc.jpg

I have the Kusama NF in white, MM and the mono NF in GM. I love the kusama MM better, it's the perfect bag for traveling. I've used it while travelling in europe and asia with no trouble at all. I use a zipped organizer though so i don't worry about the contents being exposed.