Fake fake fake!

mayumi

Apr 24, 2010
Everyone I was looking through ebay trying to find myself a studded Selma when I discovered this seller with tons of FAKE MK BAGS!!! All of what this seller is selling is fake! Please can someone here take a look and report it? I can't seem to do it through my phone. I already feel bad for the victims :sad:

Seller's name is MICOMIC and already has 200+ reviews!

I bought bags from micomic on eBay and they're authentic! I'm very happy with my purchase. Too bad, the account is no longer existing. I think that the seller was simply disposing those bags

http://www.m-k-norge.com/michael-kors-totes/hamilton

Came across this site today. Wrong colored labels and so forth. Screams "fake" all the way. Ridicolous pricing, no wonder teens runs around with fake bags. Does anyone honestly believe that a genuine Hamilton costs only 75$ ? I mean. ..honestly. How silly is this.
I came across a shoe store I always thought sold legit merchandise and then I saw these sandals, they say "kors" on the strap, and then "KORS, MICHAEL KORS" On the label, does michael kors ever, ever brand things as just "Kors" because I don't think they do..... are these definitely knock off?

I came across a shoe store I always thought sold legit merchandise and then I saw these sandals, they say "kors" on the strap, and then "KORS, MICHAEL KORS" On the label, does michael kors ever, ever brand things as just "Kors" because I don't think they do..... are these definitely knock off?

I didn't think so, but were did you find them?