Cartier RAINBOW LOVE thread

Jan 29, 2010
Anyone who has ever seen the Cartier rainbow / semi-precious stones bracelet in person please could you give your honest opinions on this piece?
Also to those who own it I would be ever so greatful if you could post any photos you have of the bracelet
I'm interested in both the rose gold and white gold versions
Please help me decide whether to go for these two bracelets!!!

Anyone who has ever seen the Cartier rainbow / semi-precious stones bracelet in person please could you give your honest opinions on this piece?
Also to those who own it I would be ever so greatful if you could post any photos you have of the bracelet
I'm interested in both the rose gold and white gold versions
Please help me decide whether to go for these two bracelets!!!

Hi there,
Here are a couple of pictures of my rainbow love.
Cheers.
http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/o.../rainbowstack_zps18610026.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/omniavincitamor8/media/rainbowlove_zps5c21a6cc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Reactions: Sharifshopping
thank you so much its beautiful!
do you mind me asking have the stones lasted well ? do they still sparkle like new?
also do you have any photos of the rainbow love next to the perlee as im debating whether to get a perlee eventually in my love stack i plan on doing :smile:

thank you so much its beautiful!
do you mind me asking have the stones lasted well ? do they still sparkle like new?
also do you have any photos of the rainbow love next to the perlee as im debating whether to get a perlee eventually in my love stack i plan on doing :smile:
The stones are the same as the day I received the bracelet however, I do not wear the rainbow Love as frequently as my plain Love, I do baby it.

Here's a few pics of mine, I haven't had any problems with the stones yet. My engagement ring is diamonds and sapphires, they're supposedly almost as hard as diamonds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,886
Reactions: Sharifshopping
I'm trying to decide whether to purchase a second love bracelet - I really love the look of the rainbow love bracelet in both rg and wg
Please can anyone who has these share photos of them
They are also known as the semi precious stones bracelets

Also if anyone has the pink sapphire stone cuff please can you share pics?
TIA to anyone who is kind enough to share

I'm trying to decide whether to purchase a second love bracelet - I really love the look of the rainbow love bracelet in both rg and wg
Please can anyone who has these share photos of them
They are also known as the semi precious stones bracelets

Also if anyone has the pink sapphire stone cuff please can you share pics?
TIA to anyone who is kind enough to share

I have both rainbow bracelets (rg and wg). They are both beautiful, you can’t go wrong with either one.:smile:

http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/omniavincitamor8/media/66_zps49b31c8d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0