Does anyone regret their Neverfull Mm?

Oct 26, 2010
Does anyone regret getting the Neverfull Mm? If so, why?
I'm looking to buy my first LV and I am hesitating between the Neverfull and the Marylebone. I love the shape of the Marylebone but I think it might be too dressy for everyday use but I'm afraid to regret the Neverfull...

Does anyone regret getting the Neverfull Mm? If so, why?
I'm looking to buy my first LV and I am hesitating between the Neverfull and the Marylebone. I love the shape of the Marylebone but I think it might be too dressy for everyday use but I'm afraid to regret the Neverfull...
I first got the DE MM and I regretted that because the handles were so stiff and they hurt my shoulders all the time. I held onto this bag for a while because I wanted to love it but sadly I ended up selling it. I do have the mono MM and I love it wayy more! It holds a lot and simple grab and go bag for me.
What about the NF are you thinking you'll regret?

The neverfull is my favorite bag. I have bags that are about 4 times the price and the neverfull is still my favorite. I have three! The only thing is I would not get an ebene. The coated handles are not comfortable. I love my mono mm and my azur gm.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

The only straps I didn't like are the de, the mono and azur straps are very comfy and stay on shoulder. I love the two handles you can get things in and out while still wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I love my Neverfulls. I have DE MM, DA MM, and Mono GM. I use the GM for travel. The DE handles don't really bother me but I use that bag in Fall/Winter so I'm usually wearing sweaters, coats, etc.

I have the neverfull mm in DA and I love it. If I were choosing between the two I would probably take the Neverfull much more practical.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I love my NF's! My least favorite is the DE though- the straps are not as comfy as the Azur or Mono. I would get the older version- I love the interior and IMO with the newer version, the pouch doesn't justify the price.

I love, love, love my DE Neverfull!!!! People often complain about the handles, and admittedly they were stiff in the beginning but it never bothered me. Granted I am on the thicker side so that may have helped. Because the bag is so useful and so durable and just gorgeous, the pros far outweighed the cons.

I was between a neverfull and a totally, but the fact that the neverfull doesn't have a zipper would have driven me nuts lol. For me, it was the right choice, but everyone it's different.

At first, I wasn't the biggest fan of my DE NF MM because I thought it was too big and stiff. Fast forward 4 months and I am using it everyday! Hopes the perfect amount for work, and the straps have gotten softer as well. The straps still leave dent marks on my forearm/shoulder if I carry it for a long time but I have gotten used to it.

The NF can (I think to a certain extent) be dressed up and down. If you're not carrying a lot, cinch the sides in and it becomes a completely new cute bag.