DELIVERED TO WORK!*** Quick Reveal of an 8/1 Release during break :)

Omg Congrats!!! This color is stunning! I had such a hard time deciding between this and the cerise, I went with the red which I totally love but I may have to squeeze this one in before it's gone😉 the empreinte speedy is my favorite bag hands down!!! Enjoy her👍💗👍💗

so so pretty. i really like this color ... a lot. i just sold off my Havane Speedy because while it's a neutral i just never loved the color. but this new Galet ... hhhmmm, i really really like this color!

Omg Congrats!!! This color is stunning! I had such a hard time deciding between this and the cerise, I went with the red which I totally love but I may have to squeeze this one in before it's gone�� the empreinte speedy is my favorite bag hands down!!! Enjoy her��������

I totally understand! I plan on getting the red in the future! :graucho: It is absolutely stunning as well! I agree with you about the Empreinte Speedy being a favorite bag, although I do love Empreinte Artsy as well. LV hit one out of the park with these two colors IMHO!

so so pretty. i really like this color ... a lot. i just sold off my Havane Speedy because while it's a neutral i just never loved the color. but this new Galet ... hhhmmm, i really really like this color!

I looked at the Speedy in Havane when it came out because I thought it would be a great neutral to have, but like you I never fell in love with the color. When I saw the Galet in the store my heart skipped a beat :hbeat:. That's the way it should be IMO if I'm going to spend this much money on a handbag. It has to be true love! Go check out the Galet in the store. It really is a fabulous neutral and I love how it changes with the light and what you are wearing. Plus it's a light bag and not sooooo light that I'm going to be overly scared to use it.