Alma MM, QUETSCHE purple or SAPHIR blue?

Which Alma MM for a work throw around everyday bag?

• QUETSCHE purple

• SAPHIR blue

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 26, 2009
Dear TPF-ers, I am truely torn between the two. I want a throw around work bag which can go with pretty much everything. I have a few blue bags already so leaning towards the purple. But under certain lighting, it looks very brown. Also for some reason, the purple has a matter finish which I really like. Not keen on the shiny look in general.

My clothes is mainly black, navy, grey with occasional pink, purple and blue thrown in.

Please caste your votes! TIA!

Attachments

• LV Alma MM.jpg
    LV Alma MM.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Even though I really like quetsche (actually purple is my fav color!) That blue is a stunner! It will really stand out on the black and grey outfits and match everything else. GLD!

Both are gorgeous!! You stated you have a few blue bags already. I love how the quetsche can look brown in different lighting!! Hard decision!! Sorry I am no help!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Both are gorgeous!! You stated you have a few blue bags already. I love how the quetsche can look brown in different lighting!! Hard decision!! Sorry I am no help!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ok, I don't know how I skipped over that you already have a couple blue bags... then go for the Quetsche!

Thank you both!

katiel00, I guess one can never have too many blue bags! My other blue bags are different shade of blues though.

Dear TPF-ers, I am truely torn between the two. I want a throw around work bag which can go with pretty much everything. I have a few blue bags already so leaning towards the purple. But under certain lighting, it looks very brown. Also for some reason, the purple has a matter finish which I really like. Not keen on the shiny look in general.

My clothes is mainly black, navy, grey with occasional pink, purple and blue thrown in.

Please caste your votes! TIA!

I am going to buy the Alma BB Quetsche, I looked at it at the LV store and it's a gorgeous bag. Will go with any outfit and all year long.

I'm a purple fan, but I like the Saphir Blue a little more on this one. Whatever we say doesn't really matter. You'll have to pick whatever works best for you at the end.

Saphir would be my first choice. But given you have other blue bags then maybe get the other color. It all depends on how much you love the Saphir though. I myself have been lusting after the indigo Alma. I do not own any bags in this color yet . gl :smile:

Nice to see you here, dear :smile:! And what a coincidence, I have been thinking about the Alma MM as well but I am undecided yet.

As for you, in your first post I can clearly sense that you are leaning towards Quetsche. And since you already have a couple blue bags, Quetsche is also what I would suggest for you.
Unless you have really doubts about the color, perhaps then it's better to wait until LV releases a color you fall in love with.
But I think Quetsche would work nice with your outfits, it's a classy and elegant color that works with almost everything IMO. Plus it would be a nice add to your collection I think. Also, it's a darker color, so low maintenance.

Good luck, can't wait to hear what you decide!

I am going to buy the Alma BB Quetsche, I looked at it at the LV store and it's a gorgeous bag. Will go with any outfit and all year long.

Quetsche!

I'm a purple fan, but I like the Saphir Blue a little more on this one. Whatever we say doesn't really matter. You'll have to pick whatever works best for you at the end.

Saphir would be my first choice. But given you have other blue bags then maybe get the other color. It all depends on how much you love the Saphir though. I myself have been lusting after the indigo Alma. I do not own any bags in this color yet . gl :smile:

Quetsche

Be Blessed MoNikki

I love Quetsche!

Thank you ladies! Quetsche is currently leading the voting as well! I think I will probably go with that. Just love the matte finish more than the shiny.