ZCP Empreinte - would this bother you?

lovzcartier

Jun 6, 2014
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407320713.799691.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407320731.158366.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407320748.067496.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407320758.934534.jpg

I just bought an empreinte zcp in orient. But when I got home, I noticed that the zipper part is discolored. I'm not sure if you guys could see it through the pictures, but the gold part isn't shiny at all and it looks like the golden plate chipped off. Some parts are black.. This was the last orient zcp in the boutique.. 😭

From these pictures, I can't see any flaws and looks fine to me. Congrats on your new buy! Enjoy her.

Sent from my iThingy using PurseForum mobile app

My iphone camera wouldn't focus on the flaws.. 😢. I already texted my SA to look for more orient zcp in other Dubai boutiques, so hopefully I will be able to get a new piece soon

oooooo . . . I was sooooo close to buying this exact zcp same colour last week!!!!

Any chance you could locate the date code easily?

My seller couldn't find the date code, and its suppose to be store bought with receipt!

Anyways, in answer to the q, I couldn't really fault it, but for the money, do what makes you happy : )

oooooo . . . I was sooooo close to buying this exact zcp same colour last week!!!!

Any chance you could locate the date code easily?

My seller couldn't find the date code, and its suppose to be store bought with receipt!

Anyways, in answer to the q, I couldn't really fault it, but for the money, do what makes you happy : )

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407328531.793863.jpg
It's at the very back compartment.

^^ Thank you soooo much, I knew it existed! Otherwise it would not make sense.

Its a gorgeous colour, and enjoy the replacement!

I was sooooooooo close to having the same!

I can't see anything form the picture! But for the money, I'd say get another one. Otherwise, if something happened to it, you will regret not exchanging it. Congrats! I have pre-ordered the Zippy Coin Purse in Cerise Vernis (this was out of stock the second day they launched it!! -Aug. 2nd) CRAZY! and the ZCW in Epi Piment and I am inpatiently waiting for the order to be refurnished and shipped to me! :smile:

I can't see anything form the picture! But for the money, I'd say get another one. Otherwise, if something happened to it, you will regret not exchanging it. Congrats! I have pre-ordered the Zippy Coin Purse in Cerise Vernis (this was out of stock the second day they launched it!! -Aug. 2nd) CRAZY! and the ZCW in Epi Piment and I am inpatiently waiting for the order to be refurnished and shipped to me! :smile:

Def crazy 😝! But we gotta admit, once we're addicted, we will go nuts to add new colors to our collection 😂. That's probably why. When I went to the store today, there was only one cerise empreinte zcp in stock! I was pretty surprised.. Enjoy your two beautiful pieces when they arrive :smile:!

My SA just replied.. Apparently, it was the last piece in Dubai.. I don't know what to do now..

I looked at my sellers pics, and the zip had the same dull-ish look on them - they said the purse was 3 months old from store, so even if the zip was sparkly, I don't know if it would dull with time, and given what beebs are saying about the quality of new LV, even if you got a sparkly zip one now it still may dull with time.

At the end of the day, its your money, and its a lot of money, do what would makes you happy.

For me, if they had the date code, likely I would not mind the zip colour, and would have got it. Its a gorgeous colour. I would be staring at the leather colour more, than the zip colour.

Be happy with your decision : )

I looked at my sellers pics, and the zip had the same dull-ish look on them - they said the purse was 3 months old from store, so even if the zip was sparkly, I don't know if it would dull with time, and given what beebs are saying about the quality of new LV, even if you got a sparkly zip one now it still may dull with time.

At the end of the day, its your money, and its a lot of money, do what would makes you happy.

For me, if they had the date code, likely I would not mind the zip colour, and would have got it. Its a gorgeous colour. I would be staring at the leather colour more, than the zip colour.

Be happy with your decision : )

If my SA says that she can't order another zcp in orient from another country, I think I'll just use this as I can't give up on this beautiful color! Did you end up buying the zcp? Did the seller find the date code for you?

If my SA says that she can't order another zcp in orient from another country, I think I'll just use this as I can't give up on this beautiful color! Did you end up buying the zcp? Did the seller find the date code for you?

We are at 'standoff'

They have receipt, no date code. And they won't allow me to look for the code/have it authenticated.

I currently have a couple of other pieces on its way, so I can 'distract' myself.

We are at 'standoff'

They have receipt, no date code. And they won't allow me to look for the code/have it authenticated.

I currently have a couple of other pieces on its way, so I can 'distract' myself.

If they were confident that their zcp is an authentic piece, they have no reason for you not to get it authenticated. It's probably a fake, don't waste your time. Look for another one! Hope you get your hands on this piece soon, good luck!