First Rebecca Minkoff reveal!

tinaaaa

O.G.
May 1, 2012
Got my first RM piece just a few days ago. Saw it on the Nordstrom website when it came out and fell in love with the color combo. Had it shipped to my cousin's place and finally got to start using her. Presenting my Mini MAC in Tortora with rose gold hardware!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407277113.164085.jpg

heard bags in this color are peeling. i got my Tortora mini 5-Zip a few months ago but still haven't started wearing it. i don't feel good about the material used in this bag. hope yours is fine :smile:

Thanks everyone!

heard bags in this color are peeling. i got my Tortora mini 5-Zip a few months ago but still haven't started wearing it. i don't feel good about the material used in this bag. hope yours is fine :smile:

Oh no! Well, I'm going to try and enjoy her anyways. She's just too pretty not to use :biggrin: If it does peel, I guess I'll just take it back to Nordstrom and see what they can do. Hope you use your 5-zip soon. Those look so useful while looking so chic ~

Lovely bag!

I'm trying to decide whether Tortora is the color for me. In your pic it looks more grey, but in other pics it looks more light lavender/lilac. What colors have you worn it with?

Lovely bag!

I'm trying to decide whether Tortora is the color for me. In your pic it looks more grey, but in other pics it looks more light lavender/lilac. What colors have you worn it with?

It's more of a lilac color, I think it was my lighting. I've worn it mostly with pastels, most recently with a nude pinkish dress.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407643891.181326.jpg

Oh my goodness...that is a beautiful combination! I loved the tortora color in person...it is one of those hard to photograph colors. It reminds me of the color of Taro, if anyone is familiar with that. The rose gold hardware with that is just stunning! Beautiful pick!

Thanks for the pic Tina, it looks great together. What colour shoes do you wear with the bag?

My bags are mostly all black or brown but I've decided a need a lighter colour. Most of my coloured clothes lean more towards the blue spectrum so I'm wondering whether tortora would be the right colour for maximum use. I find the blue bags a bit too bright for me so thought this pretty neutral lilac was nice.

Thanks for the pic Tina, it looks great together. What colour shoes do you wear with the bag?

My bags are mostly all black or brown but I've decided a need a lighter colour. Most of my coloured clothes lean more towards the blue spectrum so I'm wondering whether tortora would be the right colour for maximum use. I find the blue bags a bit too bright for me so thought this pretty neutral lilac was nice.

Same here, my bags in my collection are black and brown too. As for the shoes, I think gold and black worked really well as that is what I've been pairing it with, along with white. I definitely recommend getting it! :biggrin: