Please help me decide

nekokitty

Sep 18, 2013
I recently bought a like-new Celine micro luggage in fluo pink. The zippers are still sealed with the plastic it came with. Thing is, after close inspection, the sealant (black rubbery part around the leather) has peeled off a little at the back handles. It can't be seen from the front as it's behind the handles if that makes sense.

My seller immediately refunded me my money and took the bag for repair as she knew a SA from our local boutique. She said she's sorry she did not realize and that I'm free to purchase other bags if I couldn't wait for the repair etc.

Now I loveeee the Fluo pink, it's sucha to die for color (to me) but the Royal blue is also crying out to me lol. I am only intending to get one though. Which do you think is a better color? I know it boils down to my preference but I feel like I love both equally just that blue is a little more boring than a loud pop of color. Any thoughts? Also where is a good place to find the Royal blue preloved in micro size? Thanks for any input! I'm in Singapore btw!

I recently bought a like-new Celine micro luggage in fluo pink. The zippers are still sealed with the plastic it came with. Thing is, after close inspection, the sealant (black rubbery part around the leather) has peeled off a little at the back handles. It can't be seen from the front as it's behind the handles if that makes sense.

My seller immediately refunded me my money and took the bag for repair as she knew a SA from our local boutique. She said she's sorry she did not realize and that I'm free to purchase other bags if I couldn't wait for the repair etc.

Now I loveeee the Fluo pink, it's sucha to die for color (to me) but the Royal blue is also crying out to me lol. I am only intending to get one though. Which do you think is a better color? I know it boils down to my preference but I feel like I love both equally just that blue is a little more boring than a loud pop of color. Any thoughts? Also where is a good place to find the Royal blue preloved in micro size? Thanks for any input! I'm in Singapore btw!
The fluo pink is so rare as of now. I would wait for this one to be repaired. Celine has Indigo blue this season. Everywhere I go, I always find one on the shelf.

The fluo pink is so rare as of now. I would wait for this one to be repaired. Celine has Indigo blue this season. Everywhere I go, I always find one on the shelf.

You're right, it is so rare especially in micro. I'm more keen in the royal/cobalt blue instead of the new indigo though but thank you so much for your opinion! :biggrin:

I guess I'm in the minority here but I'd go with the blue. Yes the fluo pink is gorgeous but I would get tired of a pink bag really quick. That's just me you obviously have to choose the one that's best for your needs. Good luck deciding😊

Royal blue is just drop dead gorgeous and the best color for the luggage imo. Pink is more of a spring/summer color while royal blue is more versatile and year round.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I'd go with the blue. Yes the fluo pink is gorgeous but I would get tired of a pink bag really quick. That's just me you obviously have to choose the one that's best for your needs. Good luck deciding😊

Hey it's alright to have a different view haha. I love the blue too..I figured I could use the pink till I get bored (if I do) and sell it for the blue or save up for another one!

Royal blue is just drop dead gorgeous and the best color for the luggage imo. Pink is more of a spring/summer color while royal blue is more versatile and year round.

Yes the blue is gorgeous as well! I wish I didn't like it so I wouldn't have a mini headache over colors lol! We have summer all year round 365days in Singapore though! >.<

the blue is classic gorgeous color! the pink is a fad color that is already very dated.

Yes I agree it's a lovely color and more versatile than the pink. However, I don't buy my bags because of the craze etc.. I'm aware that the pink was highly sought after back in 2012 but I got it just because I liked the color! :smile:

Hey it's alright to have a different view haha. I love the blue too..I figured I could use the pink till I get bored (if I do) and sell it for the blue or save up for another one!

Haha great idea! Go with the one you love the most first! You can't go wrong either way since they are both beautiful!