My plan to purchase a Micro Luggage

Catash

May 3, 2014
My DH and I are planning for a trip to Vegas for Christmas. I am thrilled because I always love Vegas! I have been dreaming of having a Micro Luggage for a while, and this will be a good opportunity to get one at the boutique as my Christmas present! Although black will be my ultimate dream, I understand how rare it is and will take any dark color. I am thinking of drummed leather, which is said to be more scratch-resistant.

Do I have to call the store to reserve one? I just don't like to reserve something that I haven't seen in person.

In the meantime, I am also considering Givenchy Small Antigona and Saint Laurent Small Sac De Jour. I think Micro holds its value better and seems to be more versatile than the other two cheaper options. Let me know if you think otherwise!

My DH and I are planning for a trip to Vegas for Christmas. I am thrilled because I always love Vegas! I have been dreaming of having a Micro Luggage for a while, and this will be a good opportunity to get one at the boutique as my Christmas present! Although black will be my ultimate dream, I understand how rare it is and will take any dark color. I am thinking of drummed leather, which is said to be more scratch-resistant.

Do I have to call the store to reserve one? I just don't like to reserve something that I haven't seen in person.

In the meantime, I am also considering Givenchy Small Antigona and Saint Laurent Small Sac De Jour. I think Micro holds its value better and seems to be more versatile than the other two cheaper options. Let me know if you think otherwise!

I think you should call in and see if they have any that might appeal to you! I saw this video not long ago and the girl goes through her experience to get her black Micro in smooth leather and she had to call the Celine store in Beverly Hills to get hers. So if you call and order you might be in luck! Especially if you give the SA your information through the phone and request to pick it up at the store when you're in Vegas!

Good luck with your hunt, darling! :biggrin:

I think you should call in and see if they have any that might appeal to you! I saw this video not long ago and the girl goes through her experience to get her black Micro in smooth leather and she had to call the Celine store in Beverly Hills to get hers. So if you call and order you might be in luck! Especially if you give the SA your information through the phone and request to pick it up at the store when you're in Vegas!

Good luck with your hunt, darling! :biggrin:

Thanks! :smile: Once we decide to go I will give them a call!

My husband and I just came back from Vegas and there were a lot of different styles available at both the Celine boutique inside Crystals and Barney's at the Venetian (I was very surprised at how much Barney's had). I saw a black Mini luggage on display at Barney's and the boutique had both the Mini and Micro luggage in black. I don't know if the leather was smooth or drummed though (I'm leaning towards drummed).... a customer was trying on both bags while I was purchasing my bag.

I've heard a lot about how difficult it was to find the Luggage styles in black ... I told my husband this as well and of course now he doesn't believe me since we found them in two different locations!! Just know that the boutique has a lot more styles stored away in the back. My SA kept bringing out more and more bags while I was shopping. You can ask for her if you decide to call the store... her name is Tatiana P. and she is SO nice! I also have her number and email but please PM me for that info. Now I wish that I could be back in Vegas!

My husband and I just came back from Vegas and there were a lot of different styles available at both the Celine boutique inside Crystals and Barney's at the Venetian (I was very surprised at how much Barney's had). I saw a black Mini luggage on display at Barney's and the boutique had both the Mini and Micro luggage in black. I don't know if the leather was smooth or drummed though (I'm leaning towards drummed).... a customer was trying on both bags while I was purchasing my bag.

I've heard a lot about how difficult it was to find the Luggage styles in black ... I told my husband this as well and of course now he doesn't believe me since we found them in two different locations!! Just know that the boutique has a lot more styles stored away in the back. My SA kept bringing out more and more bags while I was shopping. You can ask for her if you decide to call the store... her name is Tatiana P. and she is SO nice! I also have her number and email but please PM me for that info. Now I wish that I could be back in Vegas!
Agree. Tatiana is very helpful and sweet. Love her.

I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow and I'm planning on purchasing a micro also. I called the boutique at Crystals last week to see what they had in stock as far as colors, and to my surprise, the SA listed at least 8 different colors that they had available! I cant remember all colors listed but I know she said black. I would def call ahead of time to see available stock esp since it will be Christmas. Good luck with your future purchase :smile:

I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow and I'm planning on purchasing a micro also. I called the boutique at Crystals last week to see what they had in stock as far as colors, and to my surprise, the SA listed at least 8 different colors that they had available! I cant remember all colors listed but I know she said black. I would def call ahead of time to see available stock esp since it will be Christmas. Good luck with your future purchase :smile:

Thanks! Good to know. Will give them a call once we buy the plane tickets! :smile: