Another mini preston?

Alexa5

O.G.
Nov 2, 2011
As I have posted previously, it turns out I really like my mini prestons --much more than I ever thought I would. They seem to be just the right size for my stuff. I have one in seamist and in ultranavy.

I just made a return on a more expensive bag that just wasn't working out for me. And though I don't *need* another bag, I really have my eye on the mandarin mini preston. It was on sale for $180 at Macy's but disappeared in that color since yesterday. I found it elsewhere for the same price. I am not in a hurry to get it, but I don't want to miss out on that color, specifically.

Is it completely crazy to get a 3rd bag of the same style?

As I have posted previously, it turns out I really like my mini prestons --much more than I ever thought I would. They seem to be just the right size for my stuff. I have one in seamist and in ultranavy.

I just made a return on a more expensive bag that just wasn't working out for me. And though I don't *need* another bag, I really have my eye on the mandarin mini preston. It was on sale for $180 at Macy's but disappeared in that color since yesterday. I found it elsewhere for the same price. I am not in a hurry to get it, but I don't want to miss out on that color, specifically.

Not crazy at all, I have 5 phoebes:smile:

No, it is not crazy, expecially if your style tastes are limited, like me. I find too many styles are too large, too small, too many compartments, etc. so I'm limited as to what I find useful. So when I find one that REALLY works for me, like the Legacy east west duffle, I buy more than one.

No way, friend!! If the style is functional for you and you love it, go for it!! As Laura Tracy said on another thread, a girl can never have too much of something she loves :smile:

Thanks all! I think you hit on the main idea, in that I have found it difficult to find styles that "work". Sometimes they might "kind of work enough to keep", or you find they do not really work at all. The ones I tend to keep, and buy more than one of are also the ones that I will use for a longer period of time before switching bags.

With the upcoming changes with Coach, limited sales, etc, I am not confident I will be buying anything. I am not trying to hoard in the meantime, but I also don't want to regret letting a good item go at a great price, especially if what I have will be holding me over for a very long while.

Plus it was such a relief to return the more expensive one that I didn't plan to use much. I can get this one for half the price of that one, so that makes it feel a little better as well.

Not crazy at all if you love the bag. I have 5 Phoebes ( and may add another large, my favorite, since they're being discontinued), and 3 Sophia's ++ some other duplicates. :biggrin:

Thanks for the enabling everyone :smile: I went ahead and ordered it. I don't think I will regret it, as when I ordered the 2nd one I loved it as much or more than the 1st one. Plus I seem to have a lot of grayish/brown/blue/green color bags, and not any in the warmer colors. Orange will fit in nicely!

Not crazy at all. I do it all the time hahaha

Can you please post mod shots of your mini preston navy? I've been eyeing that bag 😊

Thanks for the enabling everyone :smile: I went ahead and ordered it. I don't think I will regret it, as when I ordered the 2nd one I loved it as much or more than the 1st one. Plus I seem to have a lot of grayish/brown/blue/green color bags, and not any in the warmer colors. Orange will fit in nicely!
I think so too. Just got something in the mandarin and the color is beautiful imo.
I agree with others, if a bag works for you... buy how many you want !

I have several types of bags I have multiples in. The New Willis is one for sure!

willisgroup3sm_zps92dd59cc.jpg

willisgroup1sm2_zps8afc7299.jpg