Surprise Reveal! Petite Malle Epi Rouge

drgnrw

Apr 27, 2013
I got a surprise phone call yesterday from my SA... my petite malle was ready to be picked up! The launch date is August 15, but they were able to release mine early. I am super happy with the bag, the craftsmanship is excellent.

Here it is!

Attachments

• 810199fc-8552-4af5-a035-b182f1c50be0_zpse9c232f7.jpg
    810199fc-8552-4af5-a035-b182f1c50be0_zpse9c232f7.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 2,056
Some more pics:

Attachments

• DSC_0457_zpsc671d43c.jpg
    DSC_0457_zpsc671d43c.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 1,848
  • DSC_0467_zps4a1176c6.jpg
    DSC_0467_zps4a1176c6.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,786
  • DSC_0472_zps1d07022a.jpg
    DSC_0472_zps1d07022a.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 1,774
I got a surprise phone call yesterday from my SA... my petite malle was ready to be picked up! The launch date is August 15, but they were able to release mine early. I am super happy with the bag, the craftsmanship is excellent.

Here it is!

It's absolutely stunning! Congrats!

Here it is!

Beautiful! I was going to purchase one but when I went to check it out, it didn't open like a trunk like the runway style so I changed my kind. I wanted to open like a trunk just like the fashion show but they modified it. Gorgeous though! I'll wait for the next collection with shorter straps.

Here it is!

Its really pretty :smile:
Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it? ☺️

i love the interior!
Thanks, I love it too! The quilting on the one side and a cute pocket on the other :smile:

Beautiful! I was going to purchase one but when I went to check it out, it didn't open like a trunk like the runway style so I changed my kind. I wanted to open like a trunk just like the fashion show but they modified it. Gorgeous though! I'll wait for the next collection with shorter straps.
I'll admit that I was a little disappointed at first that they changed the opening. But once I saw the bag, I really fell in love with it. It's such a special piece and feels very well made.

So unique and pretty!! Congrats and enjoy!!
Thanks so much!

Its really pretty :smile:
Do you mind sharing how much you paid for it? ☺️
I don't mind at all. I ordered it back in May and pre-paid in full, $4450 CAD. When I picked it up yesterday, the invoice shows that it has gone up in price to $5200. LV honoured the original price, so I didn't need to pay the difference.