Agenda MM, decisions, decisions....

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Hello lovely TPFers,

I have an agenda dilemma. I have had and used the large agenda for many years, but as I have gotten older, I am more conscious about the weight I carry around, and I no longer do the 9-5 rat race, so I have less need to carry around so much, and I have stopped using it full stop.

I have also always had the pm as a "purse agenda" because it fits easily in most bags and keeps me organized. However, the pm is a little hard to write in, and I find myself looking at the MM. I have both in black epi (and another pm in blue epi--discontinued). The black can be a bit severe, so I am looking for canvas.

My questions are has anyone up sized from pm or downsized from gm to mm and regretted it, or are you pleased with your decision? Also, I am more of a DE lover but I sometimes find mono can be more feminine on some SLGs....any thoughts?

Sorry for the long post, and I look forward to your agenda observations!

Thank you in advance ladies and gentlemen!
:biggrin:

Good luck deciding. I only have the pm. But, you may find some helpful info in the 'agenda clubhouse' in the meantime while waiting on responses in this thread. Might be a lot to sift through.

Last edited:
I had the MM and then purchased the PM but I rarely use the PM. As you said, it's just too small to write in! My MM can get heavy as I put a LOT into it but if you are already used to the GM size then moving to the MM will be no biggie! I adore my MM- I have it in the monogram and can't say enough good things about it!

Reactions: iHeartLV❤️
I had the MM and then purchased the PM but I rarely use the PM. As you said, it's just too small to write in! My MM can get heavy as I put a LOT into it but if you are already used to the GM size then moving to the MM will be no biggie! I adore my MM- I have it in the monogram and can't say enough good things about it!

Thank you for sharing your experience. You make a good point about the downsizing from GM to MM. I noticed in the agenda clubhouse a few comments too about the awkwardness to write on the pm....I thought it was just me! :smile:

I had the pm but found it too small to write in. Moved up to the MM and am happy. I'd love to have the room of the GM but it just would be too inconvenient.

Seems like many TPFers have had the same realization as I have, that the pm doesn't do the job of a full sized agenda.

Since I have two, I usually use one as an address book mostly. I was thinking if I go for the MM, then maybe I would use my other one as a small travel journal, just to make some notes....what do you now use your pm for?

Thank you ladies for the feedback. I am going to LV tomorrow, to really get a feel for the size, and what I can put in it...still don't know if I like mono or DE.

I just bought the PM in Mono, and still can't decide if it will work for me. Am interested to hear other responses, too, OP. I read through every post in the agenda clubhouse, and still feel on the fence!! :P

I no longer work and my kiddos are adults. I don't like any extra weight in my bag either. I keep up my main calendar at home, but often carry my LV pm mono agenda with me in my bag. I keep my medical, dental, and FSA cards in it, so I always remember to take it to those types of appointments. I transfer over my schedule (appts, lunches, grandkids, etc) from my large home calendar. The space in the pm is enough for my mostly low-key life. Hope this helps. Good luck deciding!

I used to have the MM size and went down to the PM size. So far no regrets. I love the fact that I can carry this with any purse. I used to complain about my MM being so heavy. Good luck on deciding!!