Seller relisted after I've already paid.

Can I call Amex- the card I used via paypal, and cancel it?

Yeah, call them right now an explain the situation!
file a claim with pay pal after if your cc cant do anything

This is NOT good advice; OP - do not do this.

First of all, you need to determine whether or not the bag that you purchased is in fact counterfeit BEFORE accusing the seller (filing any kind of claim) about the bag. You can post the auction in the AT thread here and/or get a paid authentication (not sure who does SH bags).

A chargeback with your credit card should be your LAST RESORT, not your first. If the bag is determined to be a fake, first contact the seller. If the seller is uncooperative, THEN you can file an SNAD claim with eBay. If that fails, THEN you can file a chargeback with your credit card company.

probably has fakes, it's highly unlikely they have two of the exact same bags they are selling on ebay.

Please don't accuse people of selling counterfeit items unless you're certain that's the case. There are MANY reasons why someone might have multiples of a bag, and there are just as many reasons why something might get relisted even if someone only has one of a bag.

I also don't see the bag as having been relisted; that could have been an automatic thing that eBay did, and the seller has now removed it.

I contacted the seller.

I called Amex and they said I had to do it via Paypal.

I posted in another post the bag. The reslisted 1 $ bag, and another listing with the same photos used.

I contacted the seller.

I called Amex and they said I had to do it via Paypal.

I posted in another post the bag. The reslisted 1 $ bag, and another listing with the same photos used.

The photos in the listing are mostly not the seller's own photos; I would politely explain your concerns to the seller, and ask for clear photos of the bag that you'll be receiving. Then give the seller some time to respond and see what they say.

This is NOT good advice; OP - do not do this.

First of all, you need to determine whether or not the bag that you purchased is in fact counterfeit BEFORE accusing the seller (filing any kind of claim) about the bag. You can post the auction in the AT thread here and/or get a paid authentication (not sure who does SH bags).

A chargeback with your credit card should be your LAST RESORT, not your first. If the bag is determined to be a fake, first contact the seller. If the seller is uncooperative, THEN you can file an SNAD claim with eBay. If that fails, THEN you can file a chargeback with your credit card company.

Agree here... OP you need to know 100% that the bag is not authentic
& if that is the case you should follow the right procedures.

What kind of feedback does this seller have? Do you see any indications
that she has sold fake merchandise?

Keep us posted..

The photos in the listing are mostly not the seller's own photos; I would politely explain your concerns to the seller, and ask for clear photos of the bag that you'll be receiving. Then give the seller some time to respond and see what they say.

Thanks for the advice!

Both accounts that have shared photos are both from Montreal.

I emailed the seller about the photos via paypal resolution center, and I said I wouldn't mind a refund if he/she didnt want to sell the bag to me.

I just find it weird that they would need to use photos from someone else it was authentic.

Plus why relist it at $1!!!!??