Speedy b de in 25 or 30

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I'm thinking of getting this bag for the fall. I'm 5 foot so debating on sizes. I carry a neverfull mm currently but don't need half the stuff in it all the time. I'm also pregnant due in February so not sure if the size would matter on that. I'm going to use a diaper bag at first but I guess maybe sometimes use my purse instead? What size would you guys recommend?

Honestly, in my opinion, I would not recommend the 30 because I think it looks ugly compared to other sizes (eg: 25 and 35) I have a speedy B mono in 25 and speedy B azur in 35 and sold my mono speedy 30 that my mother gave because I thought it looked hideous compared to my other speedies. BUT this is just my opinion.. Hope I didn't offend any speedy 30 owners.. ☺️.

The Speedy B looks best in 25 as a crossbody IMO. It would probably be too small to use as a diaper bag but would be great to use with a diaper bag.

If your going to have a diaper bag, speedy 25 B would be great for basic essentials plus extra room without looking like your carrying 2 "diaper" bags. The speedy 25B would look more like a small crossbody purse.

The Speedy B looks best in 25 as a crossbody IMO. It would probably be too small to use as a diaper bag but would be great to use with a diaper bag.

+1! It would be great to use in additional to diaper bag.

Here is a modeling shot that I hope will help. I am also 5ft and this is the DE Speedy B 25.

Crossbody:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407078128.177779.jpg

Long shoulder:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407078182.871593.jpg

Crook of the arm:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407078289.453103.jpg

I do find the opening really small and sometimes difficult to zip, but the 30 felt too duffle-bag-like to me since I mainly wear crossbody.

Good luck deciding!

I am also trying to decide between the two. I am 5 "3 with small body frame. I think if you plan to wear cross body then 25 looks better. The above modelling pictures are great and shows you that the 25 looks nice carried the 3 different ways on someone petite. The 30 would also look nice on a petite person but only for hand held and on one shoulder in my opinion.

Lacedwithlove, you look so fab and stylish with your 25b!

If you are only 5' 25B might be a better choice for you. I have both 25B and 30B, but I wear my 25B much more often than my 30B, I'm 5'7" 110lbs.....

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Here is a modeling shot that I hope will help. I am also 5ft and this is the DE Speedy B 25.

Crossbody:

View attachment 2706671

Long shoulder:

View attachment 2706675

Crook of the arm:

View attachment 2706677

I do find the opening really small and sometimes difficult to zip, but the 30 felt too duffle-bag-like to me since I mainly wear crossbody.

Good luck deciding!

This bag looks so great on you!

Crossbody:

View attachment 2706671

Long shoulder:

View attachment 2706675

Crook of the arm:

View attachment 2706677

Good luck deciding!

Great mod pics! You look very stylish with your b25!

I am also trying to decide between the two. I am 5 "3 with small body frame. I think if you plan to wear cross body then 25 looks better. The above modelling pictures are great and shows you that the 25 looks nice carried the 3 different ways on someone petite. The 30 would also look nice on a petite person but only for hand held and on one shoulder in my opinion.

Lacedwithlove, you look so fab and stylish with your 25b!

This bag looks so great on you!

Great mod pics! You look very stylish with your b25!

Thank you very much! :blush: 😊
kprice, can't wait to see what you decide.