Tsv....

Thanks, GFO! :biggrin:

If that's a CCW included as an accessory, I may find this one irresistible! :graucho:

Any word on when this will be a TSV?

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Sue

So this is that European leather that was mentioned on Godfreako's list. I wonder what it feels like. It looks a little bit like the Samba leather or Dillen with a little smoother texture. I can't wait to see it presented.

Thanks, GFO! :biggrin:

If that's a CCW included as an accessory, I may find this one irresistible! :graucho:

Any word on when this will be a TSV?

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Sue

This is the TSV in September. I'm sure it will be in the insider this month... rumor has it that yes, it's supposed to be a CCW.

Does that look like the PVC lining to anyone else? I was on board until I saw that. If it's got the plastic lining I will pass

This is the TSV in September. I'm sure it will be in the insider this month... rumor has it that yes, it's supposed to be a CCW.

Does that look like the PVC lining to anyone else? I was on board until I saw that. If it's got the plastic lining I will pass

Would they really put plastic lining in a leather bag? Maybe it just looks like it in the photo. I would definitely
Say no to it if they did.

Would they really put plastic lining in a leather bag? Maybe it just looks like it in the photo. I would definitely
Say no to it if they did.

I can't remember which bag it was the last visit (July) but they showed a bag with that plastic/PVC lining (like inside the logo lock coin purse) I was mortified lol

Look close at GF's pics... doesn't that red lining appear a little shiny?? :what:

I can't remember which bag it was the last visit (July) but they showed a bag with that plastic/PVC lining (like inside the logo lock coin purse) I was mortified lol

Look close at GF's pics... doesn't that red lining appear a little shiny?? :what:

Yes, it does look shiny. Would someone explain to me what "European Leather" is? I guess I must have missed this somewhere along the way.:smile:

Yes, it does look shiny. Would someone explain to me what "European Leather" is? I guess I must have missed this somewhere along the way.:smile:

I'm thinking that it's supposed to mean "smooth" leather lol vs pebble. Florentine is European and is (supposed to be) smooth... glove leather (also Italian) smooth... so that's where I'm playing my chips. European = smooth.

But seriously I have no idea lol it looks smooth...

I'm thinking that it's supposed to mean "smooth" leather lol vs pebble. Florentine is European and is (supposed to be) smooth... glove leather (also Italian) smooth... so that's where I'm playing my chips. European = smooth.

But seriously I have no idea lol it looks smooth...

Yeah I guess we find out when they debut this next month.