Alma Vernis in Dune and Galet

simonelove88

Jul 19, 2013
I know Louis Vuitton released new two nude colours for Vernis this August and I have been waiting for it coz I love light coloured handbags but do you guys know if they also have it in Alma MM size? Because I have seen it on their website only in PM and BB sizes which are too small for my things... Thanks:smile:

Louis-Vuitton-M91610-Monogram-Vernis-Alma-MM-Rose-Florentin-Top-Handle-Bag20330.jpg

I know Louis Vuitton released new two nude colours for Vernis this August and I have been waiting for it coz I love light coloured handbags but do you guys know if they also have it in Alma MM size? Because I have seen it on their website only in PM and BB sizes which are too small for my things... Thanks:smile:

View attachment 2706150

I think the two new colors are dune and galet...there is a post a few pages back about the new colors and a pic of the lookbook page with all the items..in the alma with these colors, it only showed pm and bb sizes....

The dune alma is very beautiful! I am saving my penny's for this one! ;) anyone have anything good to say about them? Feedback would be nice I mean I know they are lovely bags just wondering it would be my first alma;)

The dune alma is very beautiful! I am saving my penny's for this one! ;) anyone have anything good to say about them? Feedback would be nice I mean I know they are lovely bags just wondering it would be my first alma;)
I have a LV Montana in Dune. The colour is very warm rich beige. It reminds me of a cup of latte from Starbucks :smile:) . It also has some sort of shimmery dust on it, so looks very beautiful under the sun or artificial light. I would call Dune a warm color and Galet leaning toward cool tone.