Reveals from France, Spain and Italy

Lisa<3

Oct 13, 2013
I just returned from a 17 day trip to Europe (Mediterranean cruise and a longer stay in Valencia with a final stop in Paris).

I brought along my Marylebone PM as my tote and carry on and my Mini Pochette as a wallet/pouch inside the Marylebone and an evening purse/clutch. Both bags were great for travel.

I found the Marylebone straps have softened over the course of the trip. They now flop over a bit (with minor creases in the base of the straps but no cracking). In all honesty I prefer that they have creased a bit and softened.

I loved using my Mini Pochette as a small and discreet bag. I chose it over my other clutch items so I didn't have to worry about a second purse and I wanted to save on space.

Anyway, as for the reveal. I intended on buying the Vernis Key Pouch in Rose Angelique in Paris at the end if the trip but ended up buying it earlier once I found out it was sold out in that colour everywhere in Paris (and most of France)! I was so glad I asked in Marseille earlier in the trip!

So the hunt was on... I looked in Marseille, France, Genoa, Portofino and Rome, Italy... All sold out! I was about to give up and choose a different colour when I stopped into the store in Palermo Sicilly and was thrilled to find out they had one left in stock!!!

In Valencia, Spain I picked up an item I have been wanting for a while... The Stephen Sprouse Leopard Bandeau!

I also picked up two Longchamp bags during the July sales... One for myself (a limited edition MIF) and one for my mom as a gift.

Thanks for listening to my long story! :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407007239.970630.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407007254.736368.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407007267.836584.jpg

I just returned from a 17 day trip to Europe (Mediterranean cruise and a longer stay in Valencia with a final stop in Paris).

I brought along my Marylebone PM as my tote and carry on and my Mini Pochette as a wallet/pouch inside the Marylebone and an evening purse/clutch. Both bags were great for travel.

I found the Marylebone straps have softened over the course of the trip. They now flop over a bit (with minor creases in the base of the straps but no cracking). In all honesty I prefer that they have creased a bit and softened.

I loved using my Mini Pochette as a small and discreet bag. I chose it over my other clutch items so I didn't have to worry about a second purse and I wanted to save on space.

Anyway, as for the reveal. I intended on buying the Vernis Key Pouch in Rose Angelique in Paris at the end if the trip but ended up buying it earlier once I found out it was sold out in that colour everywhere in Paris (and most of France)! I was so glad I asked in Marseille earlier in the trip!

So the hunt was on... I looked in Marseille, France, Genoa, Portofino and Rome, Italy... All sold out! I was about to give up and choose a different colour when I stopped into the store in Palermo Sicilly and was thrilled to find out they had one left in stock!!!

In Valencia, Spain I picked up an item I have been wanting for a while... The Stephen Sprouse Leopard Bandeau!

I also picked up two Longchamp bags during the July sales... One for myself (a limited edition MIF) and one for my mom as a gift.

Thanks for listening to my long story! :smile:

View attachment 2705973View attachment 2705974View attachment 2705975

Beautiful purchases. Can you post a pic with leopard bandeau tied on your stunning marlebone? Thank you:smile:

Congrats, what an amazing trip - a world tour of lv's??!! :smile: great that you got such beautiful souvenirs, hope you had a fabulous time. What longchamps did you get? I'm off to Gozo next week but think I will leave my lv bags at home and just take slg's (I'm taking a navy Eiffel Tower lc)

Congrats, what an amazing trip - a world tour of lv's??!! :smile: great that you got such beautiful souvenirs, hope you had a fabulous time. What longchamps did you get? I'm off to Gozo next week but think I will leave my lv bags at home and just take slg's (I'm taking a navy Eiffel Tower lc)

I got a medium Le Pliage with long handles in chocolate brown for my mom and a medium LE "Pantheres" (pink leopard with pink long handles) for myself.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407010909.769716.jpg

What a vacation you had! I must say the Rose Angelique looks amazing with the DE print. And of course you couldn't go wrong with the leopard bandeau. Your Longchamp is so cute. Congrats on all.