Black on Black Reissue

haroobommi

Jul 12, 2014
Hi! Im in LOVE with the new black on black reissue design. I dont know why, but I think its the most beautiful bag I have ever laid my eyes on. I almost got the WOC yesterday but decided it looked too small on me. It was the only WOC they had in the country and they only have one of the large flap size left. I am going to SF and LA soon. Do you think it will be easy for me to find the bag? Also, when do you think they will stop carrying the bag since it is a seasonal item?

If anything I can just get the WOC version but I am only 20 so my parents are already hesitant. (I got a medium boy already this year).

I really want the large flap because even if I get the WOC version, I am going to want the large version eventually. (Probably my next birthday or this christmas)...

Also! Since I am overseas I cant see the prices on the Chanel site. Could anyone tell me the prices for the WOC Black on black and the large flap black on black?

OR do you think I should just get a haul including a pair of Chanel sneakers, a Balenciaga or Bottega bracelet, a Chanel card holder and Chanel or Hermes necklace/earrings?

THANKS! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406860017.855105.jpg

Hi! Im in LOVE with the new black on black reissue design. I dont know why, but I think its the most beautiful bag I have ever laid my eyes on. I almost got the WOC yesterday but decided it looked too small on me. It was the only WOC they had in the country and they only have one of the large flap size left. I am going to SF and LA soon. Do you think it will be easy for me to find the bag? Also, when do you think they will stop carrying the bag since it is a seasonal item?

If anything I can just get the WOC version but I am only 20 so my parents are already hesitant. (I got a medium boy already this year).

I really want the large flap because even if I get the WOC version, I am going to want the large version eventually. (Probably my next birthday or this christmas)...

Also! Since I am overseas I cant see the prices on the Chanel site. Could anyone tell me the prices for the WOC Black on black and the large flap black on black?

OR do you think I should just get a haul including a pair of Chanel sneakers, a Balenciaga or Bottega bracelet, a Chanel card holder and Chanel or Hermes necklace/earrings?

THANKS! View attachment 2704395

Hi Haroobommi, I love this reissue as well! I did settle on the WOC, just because I have two black reissues already. Anyway, I was just at Nordstroms in Topnaga (near LA) and they had one on display. I feel like I have seen them in other places still in LA, I can refer you to some wonderful SA now or when you get here to help you locate one. Please feel free to PM me.

Hi Haroobommi, I love this reissue as well! I did settle on the WOC, just because I have two black reissues already. Anyway, I was just at Nordstroms in Topnaga (near LA) and they had one on display. I feel like I have seen them in other places still in LA, I can refer you to some wonderful SA now or when you get here to help you locate one. Please feel free to PM me.

Also, the prices for the WOC was 2100.00 USD

225 size is 4900.00 USD
226 size is 5500.00 USD
227 size (jumbo) is 6000.00 (USD)

I could be a little off on the prices, but these are close to accurate

Thank you so much!! Ill PM you now :smile:

Also, the prices for the WOC was 2100.00 USD

225 size is 4900.00 USD

226 size is 5500.00 USD

227 size (jumbo) is 6000.00 (USD)

I could be a little off on the prices, but these are close to accurate

Could you post a pic of your reissues? Id love to see. Im between 5"7' and 5"8' and I am around average weight. Its SO pretty but I felt like it is just too small. Do you think its worth it to buy the WOC black now and buy a large one with ghw or swh some time in the future?

This bag is gorgeous. I would honestly just get the full reissue versus the WOC since it seems like you are in love, and you may not find this combo again.

I really want the full size but it is just too expensive for me to ask my parents for for no reason at all. They've agreed on getting me the WOC but the large size is so beautiful.. :sad: Does anyone know when they will stop selling this design? Or is it just until they run out? I have about 900 USD saved up that I can ask my parents to help for the remaining amount

I believe this was a very limited edition. It wasn't released in the UK at all and had sold out in Europe, so if you have the chance of one and really love it......

:smile:

If you like it.. it is in Harrods!! I purchased it on the first floor just under 2 weeks ago for my sister in law. They had jumbo size and in two smaller sizes! They had several on display and when she confirmed the size she wanted they even had enough available to get me one from around the back.

For anyone wandering..
She went for the size under jumbo which I referred to as 'large but not jumbo' to the SA. When I picked it up I was so surprised how light it was. Same for the jumbo size. SO LIGHT!! She loves it and says it is her favorite Chanel!! I never had a reissue myself (or to be honest looked at the style which much desire) but this particular one did make the style look pretty damn great!!:graucho: