Advice needed! Miss Dior limited edition pouch!!

russell317

Aug 8, 2011
I'm thinking whether or not to get this pouch, can anyone share their opinions on the miss dior pouch? My SA just sent me a picture of this one, looks like it's pony hair. She also mentioned that it's limited edition and it's the only piece available in Singapore. It's priced at 2800$ (Singapore dollars). I personally love the colour but I'm not sure if pony hair is durable? Also thinking about how practical it is, I think I can only use it on special occasions. What do you think? I have only one day to make up my mind so please help!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 444
Dior special releases are so exquisite and this is no exception! Pony hair will tend to get "bald" when it its worn out in some areas that come to contact against your body or clothing. do you have other miss dior pouches? if so, this leopard print would make a beautiful addition to your collection.

Dior special releases are so exquisite and this is no exception! Pony hair will tend to get "bald" when it its worn out in some areas that come to contact against your body or clothing. do you have other miss dior pouches? if so, this leopard print would make a beautiful addition to your collection.

I only have lady diors in lamb skin and patent leather, haven't got any pouch yet. I love the print, it's so me but I'm just afraid that this pouch looks too dressy and can only be worn on special occasions so I wouldn't get much wear out of it. :sad:
Still thinking, I love Dior but really do I need another one. What a dilemma! :sad: if only money grew on trees

Congrats, it is absolutely gorgeous! and happy birthday:smile: I think the animal print will be surprisingly versatile, I love it with denim/knits/casual clothes as well to add some spice. and the silver hardware makes it fresh and glamourous (just my opinion).