Monogramming

Amachelle

May 9, 2014
Hi all,

I may have made a bag purchase today and contacted mulberry to enquire about the monogramming service.

I know this is only offered on bags bought at participating stores, but I can't understand why if you're willing to pay for it cant you send your bag to M for this to be done like you would a repair, as I believe when you opt for it in store its sent away anyway.

M basically said you can look for an external company to do it if you want that. Has anybody done this or knows of anywhere that does??

Many thanks :smile:

Last edited:
Mulberry only provide the monogramming service from Bond Street, so any clochettes are sent there. If you purchase new you should be able to send it in to them if the store won't send it for you. Give Bond Street a call.

+44 20 7491 3900

:smile:

Mulberry only provide the monogramming service from Bond Street, so any clochettes are sent there. If you purchase new you should be able to send it in to them if the store won't send it for you. Give Bond Street a call.

+44 20 7491 3900

Thanks for that Mooshooshoo will give them a call later.

Looking at my choc bays now I have her I'm not sure that the monogram would even show up on the leather as the mulberry tree is very hard to see.

I suppose they could advise on that though

+44 20 7491 3900

Just called Bond St and they can't help me. The guy said it may be a service which is rolled out in future but its still in the early stages at the moment.

The guy recommended Timpsons if I wanted to go external. I didn't even know they did anything like that!

I was in the Mulberry store in Edinburgh purchasing a lovely little Bayswater last week and they offered me the Monogramming service. They said they would send the cloche down to Bond Street to be monogrammed and would have it back for me to collect in 3 weeks if I wanted. Not sure if it's a recent thing, but they definitely do it now for anyone reading this wanting it done in future :smile:

I was in the Mulberry store in Edinburgh purchasing a lovely little Bayswater last week and they offered me the Monogramming service. They said they would send the cloche down to Bond Street to be monogrammed and would have it back for me to collect in 3 weeks if I wanted. Not sure if it's a recent thing, but they definitely do it now for anyone reading this wanting it done in future :smile:

Did you go for it? If so can you post some pics when you have it back ;)

Harrods have opened the first Mulberry store where monogramming is offered permanently. Its on the lower ground floor

I blogged about it earlier this month - you can have motifs & initials stamped now, and on wallets and accessories - not just cloches :tup: