Soft Borough w Grommets in Tan: quick reveal!

Jun 9, 2011
I LOVE this bag! Moved in right away. I was so sure I was going to get the black w/grommets, which is stunning...but the tan is different. Gorgeous. Yey! :smile: Also, it's my first "soft" borough, which I had/have mixed feelings about, but the grommets and the color of this bag just sold me right away. Yey!!! Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Attachments

• pic at home on couch.jpg
    pic at home on couch.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 1,242
  • pic taken in Copley on 7.30.14.jpg
    pic taken in Copley on 7.30.14.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 1,231
  • back of bag.jpg
    back of bag.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 1,245
  • side of bag.jpg
    side of bag.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 1,228
  • closeup logo with grommets.jpg
    closeup logo with grommets.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 1,189
I LOVE this bag! Moved in right away. I was so sure I was going to get the black w/grommets, which is stunning...but the tan is different. Gorgeous. Yey! :smile: Also, it's my first "soft" borough, which I had/have mixed feelings about, but the grommets and the color of this bag just sold me right away. Yey!!! Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

VERY VERY VERY Nice - she is on my list ;)

Love it:love:

GORGEOUS!! Glad you went with tan! It's amazing!! Will you post a mod shot? Is it exact same size as the original boroughs? I am living the softs without all the zippers! :smile: