MBMJ doggy loafer sizing question

ak123456

Feb 23, 2012
Hello ladies,

Do any of you own the MBMJ Dog loafers? Could you please give me any sizing suggestions? Do the shoes fit small or big? I usually wear a 7.5-8 in most brands.

Thanks in advance!! :biggrin:

I have the grey 'Friends of mine' dog slipper and I think they run true to size - I am usually a UK size 6 (Euro 39) with a tiny bit of space in most shoes, and these MJ shoes fit me with a tiny bit of room (not enough to slip up).

I am contemplating getting them in red too - they are so cute and very comfortable!

I have the grey 'Friends of mine' dog slipper and I think they run true to size - I am usually a UK size 6 (Euro 39) with a tiny bit of space in most shoes, and these MJ shoes fit me with a tiny bit of room (not enough to slip up).

I am contemplating getting them in red too - they are so cute and very comfortable!

Thanks so much for the reply. I just got a pair. They are the cutest shoes I've ever owned, even cuter than the CO kitty flats. Also, I got a good deal on it! Yayyy!!
P.S. They are amazingly comfortable due to the cushioned insole. :biggrin:

Thanks so much for the reply. I just got a pair. They are the cutest shoes I've ever owned, even cuter than the CO kitty flats. Also, I got a good deal on it! Yayyy!!
P.S. They are amazingly comfortable due to the cushioned insole. :biggrin:

Ooh, what colour did you get? I am toying with the idea of getting a red or cream pair...

I agree with the comfort part completely - outside of how good they look, the first thing I said to my boyfriend when I put them on was how shocked I was at how comfy they were. I took them to Florida with me last year and wore them to theme parks etc as I could do a full day of walking in them with no pain :biggrin:

Ooh, what colour did you get? I am toying with the idea of getting a red or cream pair...

I agree with the comfort part completely - outside of how good they look, the first thing I said to my boyfriend when I put them on was how shocked I was at how comfy they were. I took them to Florida with me last year and wore them to theme parks etc as I could do a full day of walking in them with no pain :biggrin:

I got the light blue one :graucho: However, regardless of how cute they look, they did get dirty easily. So maybe it's a better idea to get a darker shade. I guess the red will look better and newer than the cream in a long run.

I got the light blue one :graucho: However, regardless of how cute they look, they did get dirty easily. So maybe it's a better idea to get a darker shade. I guess the red will look better and newer than the cream in a long run.

True that - I love my light grey ones, but there is a wee mark on them which I doubt would be visible had I got a darker pair.

Have you seen the Zebra style shoes? They are like the dog ones, but have a zebra face and zebra print - I want them! :biggrin: