LNW and Maice Present a Joint Reveal!

A reveal indeed! And, a long awaited one at that... it all started around the 4th of July. I'll let Maice tell her story but here's mine.

So, on Ban Island, where we are all admittedly not so much on a Ban as we are shopping within boundaries, we had a task assigned to us for the 4th of July. We were to look for bags that were Red, White, or Blue (or in some cases, all those colors) and the more bags we found, the more points we got.
So, I began searching and stumbled across a bag that peaked my interest. The price was right to fit within the limits of our allowance on Ban Island so I decided to go for it.
After I had ordered my bag, I saw Maice post on Ban Island that she had purchased the same style bag. She then had the brilliant idea that we reveal our bags together so here we are all this time later, finally!

And now, without further ado, my pink Matelasse! Isn't she such a pretty girl???

Attachments

• Matelasse on Night Stand.jpg
    Matelasse on Night Stand.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 364
  • Front of Matelasse - On Bed.jpg
    Front of Matelasse - On Bed.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 355
  • Back of Matelasse - On Bed.jpg
    Back of Matelasse - On Bed.jpg
    467.9 KB · Views: 348
  • Matelasse Front - On Deck.jpg
    Matelasse Front - On Deck.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 349
  • Matelasse Mirror - On Deck.jpg
    Matelasse Mirror - On Deck.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 348
  • Matelasse Front - Wide Shot Outside.jpg
    Matelasse Front - Wide Shot Outside.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 343
Same as Lnw, I found my Matelassé while looking for red, white, and blue Bals for our 4th of July challenge. I stumbled upon this French Blue Matelassé and fell in love! It was also at a great price point, and well within our Ban Island price limit.

If Lnw's baby is a girl, mine is her fraternal twin brother :biggrin:

Here he is!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3150 watermarked.jpg
    IMG_3150 watermarked.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_3192.JPG
    IMG_3192.JPG
    464.3 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_3195.JPG
    IMG_3195.JPG
    343.7 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_3204.JPG
    IMG_3204.JPG
    578.4 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_3284.JPG
    IMG_3284.JPG
    534.6 KB · Views: 339
OMG! I :heart: them !!!

What a great idea for a joint reveal. Double the love.

The quilting looks amazing! It looks so soft and pillowy.

Congrats to you both!! :woohoo: :balloon: :love:

Thanks Tara! Good to see you here - we miss you on the Island!
The quilting is lovely on these bags - I was equally amazed by how soft the leather is on the non-quilted parts as well.
Just a great bag all around :love:

The quilting is lovely on these bags - I was equally amazed by how soft the leather is on the non-quilted parts as well.

Thank you, Tara! :biggrin: Yes, I was amazed at the soft leather of my Matelassé too! It's such a lovely bag! And - we do miss you on the island ;)

How wonderful! You two are bag twins! Your bags look amazing! Congratulations Maice and LNW! :smile:

Thanks SeleneMarta! I really like this style - a little more than I'm comfortable with because now it has me searching for more. Yikes!
This is why I need to be on BBan Island :graucho:

Thank you, SeleneMarta! :biggrin: Lnw and I were also saying that our bags are fraternal twins - hers is the girl, mine is the boy!

These are awesome! Congrats you two :biggrin:

Thank you two times lilPinkBunnies :smile:

Thank you, lilPinkBunnies! :biggrin: We love our bags!

Thank you, Tara! :biggrin: Yes, I was amazed at the soft leather of my Matelassé too! It's such a lovely bag! And - we do miss you on the island ;)

I have to be honest that I didn't even know this style existed.. Thanks for opening my eyes to such a great style... It looks like it can hold a lot. Can you fit the same stuff in there as a City?

Ban Island moves so quickly.. I can't keep up.. I'll pop in to say hi but think I'll be a very bad influence if I am a resident. ;)

Congrats again!