Be Caviar tote

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
So, this bag was sitting on the shelf..and I was not all that excited until I put it on, thanks to a fellow TPF friend. This bag can be casual, dressy, and is super comfy and dare I say durable! I am really excited about this...grey with shw...for a girl like me, a dream combo in an easy to use Chanel bag that is not fussy!

What do y'all think?ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406736230.065425.jpg

So, this bag was sitting on the shelf..and I was not all that excited until I put it on, thanks to a fellow TPF friend. This bag can be casual, dressy, and is super comfy and dare I say durable! I am really excited about this...grey with shw...for a girl like me, a dream combo in an easy to use Chanel bag that is not fussy!

What do y'all think?View attachment 2702624

Very nice!!!...and looks very comfortable!!!...wear it in good health!!!

What do y'all think?View attachment 2702624
I love it! the straps look a little thin to me but kinda hard to tell. would love to see any inside pics, pockets etc.. looks super comfy to wear. :biggrin:

I love it! the straps look a little thin to me but kinda hard to tell. would love to see any inside pics, pockets etc.. looks super comfy to wear. :biggrin:

Not that thin I don't think, but normal Chanel chain. I compare it to the new charcoal grey tote...don't remember the tote name...has a leather strap with burgundy inside....it is very cute too, but seems more sporty. Frankly, I wanted both!!! Lol. This one is classier in person, and I think can be worn for work or play..these are clearly play clothes!

Not that thin I don't think, but normal Chanel chain. I compare it to the new charcoal grey tote...don't remember the tote name...has a leather strap with burgundy inside....it is very cute too, but seems more sporty. Frankly, I wanted both!!! Lol. This one is classier in person, and I think can be worn for work or play..these are clearly play clothes!

nice!! is this more then the gst?

Very nice! Looks like a useful bag to have in ones collection providing you dont overload it! Those straps look like they could hurt if it gets too heavy!!
The color is also fab. Very nice with what your wearinga and will go with a range of looks!