Henry Lane Aubree

I'm looking at getting this bag too, in Ostrich .. which is like a cream colour. Thinking twice because I'm scared of colour transfer.

Did you end up buying this bag? Your thoughts?

I'm still debating. Just bought my 2nd little minka but want something smaller for days I carry very little. I'm thinking of the bright pink one. I really wishi could find a mod shot on here. Seems nobody owns one :sad:

I'm still debating. Just bought my 2nd little minka but want something smaller for days I carry very little. I'm thinking of the bright pink one. I really wishi could find a mod shot on here. Seems nobody owns one :sad:

I found this ... does it help? Is this bag a lot smaller than the minka? That's the other bag I was looking at. Minka looks to be extremely popular ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406691694.503339.jpg

That's the only pic I have been able to find. For some reason I never trust stock photos; I prefer real life mod shots from tpf.

I love my minkas but I mostly only carry them when I'm also carrying random stuff for my 3 year old. We each have our own section for our things. If I'm just running an errand by myself I prefer something smaller since I'm barely 5'2".

I just replied to your question in the Pink, pink, and more pink thread, but the Aubree is definitely smaller than the Little Minka. The Aubree is also more structured (rather than slouchy like the Little Minka) which I think makes it easier to find things inside instead of having to rummage around in the Little Minka. The leather on the Aubree is still soft though, which I love.

I use my Little Minka more for going to work or when I need to carry more stuff, but I use the Aubree more for running errands and carrying the essentials. You can still fit a lot in the Aubree though, which is why I like it better than a swingpack (which I find to be too thin in the width). Right now I have two zip coin purses, a digital camera inside a slightly padded case, one balled up Flip & Tumble reusable shopping bag, one folded up Baggu reusable shopping bag, sunglasses, iphone, Xshot extender, Powerocks phone charger, tripod for my phone, and a big thing of keys. Yes, I might carry too much crap around with me!

For me, the main difference in which bag I carry is that I can fit my 20oz insulated Klean Kanteen in the Little Minka but not in the Aubree.

I just replied to your question in the Pink, pink, and more pink thread, but the Aubree is definitely smaller than the Little Minka. The Aubree is also more structured (rather than slouchy like the Little Minka) which I think makes it easier to find things inside instead of having to rummage around in the Little Minka. The leather on the Aubree is still soft though, which I love.

I use my Little Minka more for going to work or when I need to carry more stuff, but I use the Aubree more for running errands and carrying the essentials. You can still fit a lot in the Aubree though, which is why I like it better than a swingpack (which I find to be too thin in the width). Right now I have two zip coin purses, a digital camera inside a slightly padded case, one balled up Flip & Tumble reusable shopping bag, one folded up Baggu reusable shopping bag, sunglasses, iphone, Xshot extender, Powerocks phone charger, tripod for my phone, and a big thing of keys. Yes, I might carry too much crap around with me!

For me, the main difference in which bag I carry is that I can fit my 20oz insulated Klean Kanteen in the Little Minka but not in the Aubree.

Wonderful! Thanks for all the info 😊

I just received my Kate Spade Aubree and it smells, I can't describe the smell. Hubby says it's like a chemical smell, not leather.

Did your Aubree smell funny too?