Deep brown bag? Any suggestions?

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
In Charlotte, i only have access to Chanel via Neiman Marcus. I went through the look book of fall bags, and NM will not be getting any darker brown bags. For whatever reason, I'm fixated on this color. I have a dark beige bag but I would like true deep chocolate color.

I really don't feel comfortable cold calling Saks or a Chanel boutique asking about brown bags (I barely know the names/colors of the bags I own). Size doesn't matter - boy, tote, etc. I'm just want something for fall in rich brown. Of you have any suggestions, please help - thank you all in advance.

There is a very rich deep chocolaty brown 'chevron' boy bag. I saw it in a few places and on a few photos. I also saw a few Dallas collection bags that were dark brown. One in particular that I kept seeing was like a horses saddle.

Dont be put out by what they told you. Sales assistants have been known to be wrong or have 'selective' memory from time to time. Maybe with Winter Act II which drops around September/October you will be surprised and find your brown!!

There is a very rich deep chocolaty brown 'chevron' boy bag. I saw it in a few places and on a few photos. I also saw a few Dallas collection bags that were dark brown. One in particular that I kept seeing was like a horses saddle.

Dont be put out by what they told you. Sales assistants have been known to be wrong or have 'selective' memory from time to time. Maybe with Winter Act II which drops around September/October you will be surprised and find your brown!!

Thank you - this sounds promising! :smile:

In Charlotte, i only have access to Chanel via Neiman Marcus. I went through the look book of fall bags, and NM will not be getting any darker brown bags. For whatever reason, I'm fixated on this color. I have a dark beige bag but I would like true deep chocolate color.

I really don't feel comfortable cold calling Saks or a Chanel boutique asking about brown bags (I barely know the names/colors of the bags I own). Size doesn't matter - boy, tote, etc. I'm just want something for fall in rich brown. Of you have any suggestions, please help - thank you all in advance.

Wha?? You don't feel comfortable calling the stores? The SAs are begging for truly interested customers (commissions) and if they don't welcome your call something is wrong with them.

I love deep chocolate brown and have a Bottega tote in that color. I love it to death. Good luck in your search.