Pink, pink, and more pink!

silverstar16

pretty in pink
Mar 29, 2009
Today I received two different orders I placed (one from the kate spade sale and one from another website). The shipments arrived at the same time so I had a plethora of pink!

The hilarious thing is that I used to hate pink when I was younger but now I love it. Thankfully kate spade always has lots of new pink products. One of these days, I should take a picture of all my pink kate spade stuff together!

In the mean time, here is a reveal of today's stash.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404191473.253048.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404191529.891384.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404191634.911259.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404191676.582393.jpg

Yes, it's the Henry Lane Aubree! I haven't taken her out of the house yet, but I love the size and shape. I was specifically looking for a crossbody bag that is smaller than the Little Minka and with a depth larger than 1" (it seems like so many of the smaller crossbody bags are very thin).

The Henry Lane leather isn't as soft and smooshy as the Cobble Hill leather, but that probably means it will hold its structure a bit more which means it should be easy to find things inside!

I'm planning to take her out tomorrow so I'll report back then!

I love that kate spade accessories are so affordable. That mug is going to make me smile every time I use it!

I have had my eye on the Ooh La La coin purse for a few months but never got around to ordering it. I couldn't pass it up when it was on clearance and with an extra 25% off though! I'm so glad she's finally mine - so cute!

Yes, it's the Henry Lane Aubree! I haven't taken her out of the house yet, but I love the size and shape. I was specifically looking for a crossbody bag that is smaller than the Little Minka and with a depth larger than 1" (it seems like so many of the smaller crossbody bags are very thin).

The Henry Lane leather isn't as soft and smooshy as the Cobble Hill leather, but that probably means it will hold its structure a bit more which means it should be easy to find things inside!

I'm planning to take her out tomorrow so I'll report back then!

I love that kate spade accessories are so affordable. That mug is going to make me smile every time I use it!

I have had my eye on the Ooh La La coin purse for a few months but never got around to ordering it. I couldn't pass it up when it was on clearance and with an extra 25% off though! I'm so glad she's finally mine - so cute!

Been forever looking at this bag online! What do you think of this bag? Your thoughts and advice will help make up my mind 😊

Been forever looking at this bag online! What do you think of this bag? Your thoughts and advice will help make up my mind ��
I was cautiously optimistic when I ordered the Aubree but I LOVE it! I was looking for something very specific because I wanted a crossbody bag that wasn't as big as a messenger bag (like the Little Minka) or too tiny/thin. I can fit a ton of stuff in the Aubree without feeling like it's crammed in there, and it's slightly structured (not slouchy) so it's easy for me to find things quickly. I really appreciate that it's wide at the bottom so that I can fit my digital camera without struggling to make it fit.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the ID pocket and the stitching on the back of the purse. I think the large rectangle of stitching looks kind of tacky and I would never put an ID or anything in that outer pocket so it's totally useless to me.

I had a little bit of color transfer because I was wearing dark rinse jeans a lot, but it came off easily with Apple Leather Care.

I loved the Aubree so much that I got another one in black! The pink one is ridiculously on sale on the KS website, so I say go for it! Get it!

I had been eyeing the Little Curtis for a while. I try it on every time I see it at the store. I like that it can be carried on the shoulder or as a crossbody, just like the Little Minka, but in the end I'm glad I ended up with the Aubree because I love the Rio Pink color. I get compliments on it all the time.

Harley77, the Rio Pink is really bright in person. Like REALLY bright. I like it though. And it's not as eye searingly neon as Gulabi, which was just too much for me. On my computer screen, the color in the first picture is a little more purple/magenta than it is in real life. In person, I think it's more of a pink. I have a lot of pink KS items and I always have a hard time getting the colors to photograph correctly. The photos on the KS website aren't always accurate either in terms of the color either, so I try to go to the store to check out the colors in person whenever possible.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the info! ! I too, have been looking for a small bag that isn't super slim. I also want something really bright and feel like a small bag is perfect for bright colors. I just bought a little minka in deep pink and wish it was a bit brighter actually.

I was cautiously optimistic when I ordered the Aubree but I LOVE it! I was looking for something very specific because I wanted a crossbody bag that wasn't as big as a messenger bag (like the Little Minka) or too tiny/thin. I can fit a ton of stuff in the Aubree without feeling like it's crammed in there, and it's slightly structured (not slouchy) so it's easy for me to find things quickly. I really appreciate that it's wide at the bottom so that I can fit my digital camera without struggling to make it fit.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the ID pocket and the stitching on the back of the purse. I think the large rectangle of stitching looks kind of tacky and I would never put an ID or anything in that outer pocket so it's totally useless to me.

I had a little bit of color transfer because I was wearing dark rinse jeans a lot, but it came off easily with Apple Leather Care.

I loved the Aubree so much that I got another one in black! The pink one is ridiculously on sale on the KS website, so I say go for it! Get it!

I had been eyeing the Little Curtis for a while. I try it on every time I see it at the store. I like that it can be carried on the shoulder or as a crossbody, just like the Little Minka, but in the end I'm glad I ended up with the Aubree because I love the Rio Pink color. I get compliments on it all the time.

Harley77, the Rio Pink is really bright in person. Like REALLY bright. I like it though. And it's not as eye searingly neon as Gulabi, which was just too much for me. On my computer screen, the color in the first picture is a little more purple/magenta than it is in real life. In person, I think it's more of a pink. I have a lot of pink KS items and I always have a hard time getting the colors to photograph correctly. The photos on the KS website aren't always accurate either in terms of the color either, so I try to go to the store to check out the colors in person whenever possible.

I just bought the aubree!! Haha! I bought it in the light cream colour so I'll have to be extra careful when wearing jeans.

Knowing me, I'll receive the bag and want it in black and pink too. I buy multiples of the one item when I like it 😊

Thanks heaps for all the info!