What COLOUR do you tend to go for?

What COLOUR GROUP to you tend to go for?

• Brown

• Black

• Red

• Blue

• Green

• Pink

• Grey

• Purple

Results are only viewable after voting.

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I've just noticed that I first got two black BBags, a black First and a black City, then two red BBags, a RV Purse and a RV Money, and then two blue BBags, a Cornflower Shoulder and a BI Purse...

Do you notice that you tend to get more than one in a patricular colour group?

Am looking forward to reading your responses!:yes::heart:

For me, not really. I'm all over the place with colors. Does that say anything about my personality?

This is my order of purchases: Rouge Theatre, Teal, Black, Cafe', French Blue & Vert Gazon, Anthracite and Magenta. I have 3 more on the way, but I'm not telling. ;) Oh and they're all different shades as well.

For me, not really. I'm all over the place with colors. Does that say anything about my personality?

This is my order of purchases: Rouge Theatre, Teal, Black, Cafe', French Blue & Vert Gazon, Anthracite and Magenta. I have 3 more on the way, but I'm not telling. ;) Oh and they're all different shades as well.

Wow, sounds like you collection will be even more versatile, Cracker! Love it!:heart:

I just noticed that I can't choose a colour group in the pole because I am now thinking about a Purple Make Up and of course, would love to own an Eggplant Purse one day...:rolleyes:

There is just something about the Blues that I just LOVE:heart: I have to admit, it is usually the leather I am drawn to more than the color. If I see a bag with fabulous leather I try to justify adding that color to my collection. :graucho:

I used to prefer "cool" toned colors, now I have a bbag in every basic color... But in general my favourite colors are pretty caramel tones,pinks and lilacs.

I've just noticed that I first got two black BBags, a black First and a black City, then two red BBags, a RV Purse and a RV Money, and then two blue BBags, a Cornflower Shoulder and a BI Purse...

Do you notice that you tend to get more than one in a patricular colour group?

Am looking forward to reading your responses!:yes::heart:

Marie,
May I ask where you got your BI purse? I was convinced there were only three of these in existence.