RM Petrol - getting gassed up for fall...

Punkkitten

O.G.
Sep 12, 2009
Hey ladies,
has anyone seen the petrol color IRL? is it blue-y green or green-y blue?
Spotted a mini affair on shopbop and a Hudson mini moto in this shade. I recently purchased a Hudson mini moto in the rose gold color block and really love the style (much better organization than a mini mac). Would two hudsons be overkill?
I was also checking out a mini affair (for date nights) in this shade. Bloomies also had a few new bags in a color called ink which looked like a deep deep navy....

oh dear, potential purchase anxiety is setting in!:sweatdrop:

from the photos it looks like a dark teal color. i have sandals in this shade and personally it's not my fav kind of teal. i wish RM will make something in a rich chocolate color for colder seasons. many of her brown colors are sandy, taupe-y or tan. :tdown:

Hey ladies,
has anyone seen the petrol color IRL? is it blue-y green or green-y blue?
Spotted a mini affair on shopbop and a Hudson mini moto in this shade. I recently purchased a Hudson mini moto in the rose gold color block and really love the style (much better organization than a mini mac). Would two hudsons be overkill?
I was also checking out a mini affair (for date nights) in this shade. Bloomies also had a few new bags in a color called ink which looked like a deep deep navy....

oh dear, potential purchase anxiety is setting in!:sweatdrop:
I've been looking at the Petrol color too! But I'd have to agree with Kasey, it looks like the previous teal that came out so I'll be waiting on other fall colors to come out before I even consider.
In regards to the Hudson, you and I are twins! I have the rose gold color block too and I have another one in studded midnight, so having 2 Hudsons isn't too much hehe :smile:

I've been looking at the Petrol color too! But I'd have to agree with Kasey, it looks like the previous teal that came out so I'll be waiting on other fall colors to come out before I even consider.
In regards to the Hudson, you and I are twins! I have the rose gold color block too and I have another one in studded midnight, so having 2 Hudsons isn't too much hehe :smile:

Mish, I actually was stalking your photos on here trying to decide if I wanted the rose gold moto! I am in the US and seller was in Canada - so shipping was pricier than I had hoped, however your detailed photos in your post about it,sold it to me.
I've had it about a month and love it to pieces. I have received so many compliments on it as well, plus the saffiano leather has proven to hold up much better than my leopard print moto which had the leopard print rub off after TWO uses.

Kasey, I purchased a pre loved MAC clutch in chocolate last year which is a milk chocolate brown. I love her, just something about the petrol color spoke to me as I don't have a green bag (lots of brown, black and red bags). Plus it has gold hardware which is my fave. I may hold out to see if she releases the Hudson in Ink with gold hardware (I'm drooling just thinking about it! My bday is in September so typically end of July/august I start plotting another bag purchase much to dear hubby's dismay!:graucho:

Mish, I actually was stalking your photos on here trying to decide if I wanted the rose gold moto! I am in the US and seller was in Canada - so shipping was pricier than I had hoped, however your detailed photos in your post about it,sold it to me.
I've had it about a month and love it to pieces. I have received so many compliments on it as well, plus the saffiano leather has proven to hold up much better than my leopard print moto which had the leopard print rub off after TWO uses.

Kasey, I purchased a pre loved MAC clutch in chocolate last year which is a milk chocolate brown. I love her, just something about the petrol color spoke to me as I don't have a green bag (lots of brown, black and red bags). Plus it has gold hardware which is my fave. I may hold out to see if she releases the Hudson in Ink with gold hardware (I'm drooling just thinking about it! My bday is in September so typically end of July/august I start plotting another bag purchase much to dear hubby's dismay!:graucho:
Oh I am so glad yo hear that! Glad to have helped you with your decision and I'm so happy that you love it! I love mine too, it's a sturdy and beautiful bag! I just recently also had to buy from a seller from Canada so I know what the cost must have been, but in the end.. worth it! :hugs: