Is it easy to buy a Chanel Boy in USA or Canada?

There are a lot of stores that carry Chanel in the LA areas...I dont know if it is easy since you are looking for an old medium in blk..Best to get a few SA's information down from the LA stores =)

There are a lot of stores that carry Chanel in the LA areas...I dont know if it is easy since you are looking for an old medium in blk..Best to get a few SA's information down from the LA stores =)

Would you or can anyone please let me know which stores in Canada or LA carry Chanel and also PM me SA's contact details? Thanks very much!

In Toronto, there's a chanel boutique downtown, and heard Holt Renfrew (yorkdale) carries chanel too. The US will be cheaper to buy.

Hi thank you for your reply. I am just not sure if there is a wait list for Chanel boy in black color as this is a popular item. I will only stay there for a couple of days. If the store doesn't have stock then I

Hi thank you for your reply. I am just not sure if there is a wait list for Chanel boy in black color as this is a popular item. I will only stay there for a couple of days. If the store doesn't have stock then I
In terms of stock, I think you'd have a better chance to find a boy in black in the US. Whether there's a wait list - you'd have to call the stores. Sorry!

In Toronto, you can purchase from three locations: Chanel on Bloor, Chanel inside of Holt Renfrew on Bloor, and Chanel at Yorkdale.
They usually have the classic styles in stock- sometimes they may not. I'm not too sure on stock for Boy. And I don't think there's a waiting list; I know some people have been able to just drop in and purchase. Still, always best to give them a call!
(Chanel on Bloor has more Asian SA's and IMO, they are much nicer than the European SA's.)

Prices in Canada are significantly higher than in the U.S. It's better to buy from the States; that's what I'll be doing.

One thing I might suggest u doing tho is... Perhaps start contacting the LA stores and put ur name on their list for your desire boy. If it comes earlier than your arrival just have them charge the bag and you can pick it up later.... ( this will only work at department stores like Neiman Marcus, Saks and Bloomingdales.) I have a SA at Costa Mesa Bloomingdales which is about an hour drove from LA; PM me if you need her number.

In Toronto, you can purchase from three locations: Chanel on Bloor, Chanel inside of Holt Renfrew on Bloor, and Chanel at Yorkdale.
They usually have the classic styles in stock- sometimes they may not. I'm not too sure on stock for Boy. And I don't think there's a waiting list; I know some people have been able to just drop in and purchase. Still, always best to give them a call!
(Chanel on Bloor has more Asian SA's and IMO, they are much nicer than the European SA's.)

Prices in Canada are significantly higher than in the U.S. It's better to buy from the States; that's what I'll be doing.

Thank you very much! Information is very helpful. I think I will be going to the one in Holt Renfrew as that one is 30mins away from where my friend lives.

In regards with price the medium Chanel boy is now $3950 in Canada and $4200 in the states according to Chanelprices.com. I am not sure if this is correct.

Thank you very much! Information is very helpful. I think I will be going to the one in Holt Renfrew as that one is 30mins away from where my friend lives.

In regards with price the medium Chanel boy is now $3950 in Canada and $4200 in the states according to Chanelprices.com. I am not sure if this is correct.
You should call ahead and get on the holt's wait list so that you don't drive there for nothing. Though if you are heading to the yorkdale location - what an amazing mall now!

I doubt the prices listed on that website are accurate for Canada. There's no way canada is cheaper than the USA. Even canadian brands aren't cheaper in Canada after the high tax and exchange rate (ahem Lulu, CM).

That is correct. Old medium in US is $4200 plus 8% tax in OC, and 9% in LA

If this helps, there's a canada chanel thread. Looks like recent posts discuss the chanel boy ($5100 CDN) + 13% tax, and the extreme rarity to locate a boy in Toronto. Hope this helps.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/chanel-prices-shopping-in-canada-105592-214.html

It's a pretty good assumption to go in thinking Canada is more expensive. I grew up there (now live in the US) and never buy anything there unless the item is difficult to locate here in the US.