I'm bag content!

Apr 26, 2012
I can't believe it. My hubby gave me the green light to get another bag so of course I ran to LV. I've been there 3x in one week and came home empty handed all 3x! I can't believe the day has come where I'm content. I guess I should be happy about that but it's no fun! :P

I can't believe it. My hubby gave me the green light to get another bag so of course I ran to LV. I've been there 3x in one week and came home empty handed all 3x! I can't believe the day has come where I'm content. I guess I should be happy about that but it's no fun! :P

That's awesome! It's a good feeling to be bag content but I agree, it's no fun. :roflmfao:

I wish I was bag content!! Maybe wait til August or November when the new things come out?? Either way I bet the DH was surprised LOL

Even as I sit here I'm wondering if I should get the Favorite MM in Azur even though this bag has never been on my radar before...hahahah

:tup: Just a lil note, they are apparently coming out with the Favorite MM in DE :woohoo: August (or in the next couple of months)... either way I love the Favorite MM! I'm personally holding out for the DE.

Enjoy the contentment! It may be fleeting. Plus, I don't particularly think the current offerings are all that spectacular. When you love what you have, there is little desire to buy something that doesn't measure up to what you already have - that is great - it means you have chosen well versus given in to a spontaneous desire - very wise! There are always accessories, scarves and shoes, shoes, shoes - although I'm bag content, I just cannot ever have enough shoes.

Congrats! I am actually bag content for a while now! Of course I've looked at things here and there but just haven't purchased any because all my categories are covered for bags/occasions.
That's what keeps me in line from impulse buying and random buying that I won't use. I am extremely happy with what I have. Temptation is always around the corner waiting for me though! :nuts:

Enjoy the contentment! It may be fleeting. Plus, I don't particularly think the current offerings are all that spectacular. When you love what you have, there is little desire to buy something that doesn't measure up to what you already have - that is great - it means you have chosen well versus given in to a spontaneous desire - very wise! There are always accessories, scarves and shoes, shoes, shoes - although I'm bag content, I just cannot ever have enough shoes.
You are always so wise! I love your advice/posts!
I am finally content and agree, when you love what you have, there is no need to continually "search."

I feel relatively content right now, I even sold 2 of my bags (Bbags). I went to LV store last Saturday and came home with empty hands.....my bf was with me, he said "buy anything you like and I'm paying it (as long as it is below $2000)" for my upcoming Bday, I was in the store over one hour and realized I don't really NEED anything (can't believe I said that).

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

In my case, I'd say it's less "bag content" than "current stock bored."

I'm looking forward to the Icon collaboration, but until then I'll be more interested in shopping around for some of the earlier LE pieces.