Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406521659.188604.jpg Using my pouch as a wristlet from my Neo Neverfull MM. This was the perfect accessory for the strict bag regulations at the AC Milan vs. Manchester City championship game they played in Pittsburgh today!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

View attachment 2699962 Using my pouch as a wristlet from my Neo Neverfull MM. This was the perfect accessory for the strict bag regulations at the AC Milan vs. Manchester City championship game they played in Pittsburgh today!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Looks perfect - how was the game? We are debating going to the match when they are in town this weekend. BTW - I'm a Pitt grad!

Me and My Keepall 45 in Saint Tropez last week, I love this bag, I carry it everywhere all the time. actually it's a very good beach bag ! the second picture contains my "beach essentials" including my keepall and my damier couleur clutch :P

Can i ask how tall are you? i hv a keepall 45 mon monogram and i want to sell it because i think it is too big on me ...

Perfect little bag for my 30th high school reunion this weekend...and to dress her up a little I used my chain from ebay!! The DA print would have been perfect with my dress but I don't have anything in that print...yet!! :smile:

Attachments

• Reunion 4.jpg
    Reunion 4.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,062
Reactions: PurpleLilac
Status
Not open for further replies.