My perfect Grey...

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
She finally arrived! The grey 14B JUMBO that I have been lusting over through fellow tpfers and pics from various SA. The photos do not do this bag justice. It is much more beautiful than what I can capture on camera. This comes in a close second to a HG for me. Thank you for letting me share! I apologize for the sloppy appearance. I was busy throwing a bday party for my 4 year old today. :P

Attachments

• Grey1.jpg
    Grey1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,429
  • Grey2.jpg
    Grey2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,441
  • Grey3.jpg
    Grey3.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,435
  • Grey4.jpg
    Grey4.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,446
  • Grey8.jpg
    Grey8.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,423
  • Grey7.jpg
    Grey7.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,422
  • Grey6.jpg
    Grey6.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,428
  • Grey5.jpg
    Grey5.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,432
Just Beautiful!!! Congrats!! Looks great on you! Love your blouse too!
You need to post a family pic of your Chanels!

Thank you, Nadine! I blame you and Bentley! BAHAHAHA! Seriously, thank you for all the support! I will post pics of the boy tomorrow. That one is hiding in the baby's room. :biggrin: My bag sister!!! :drinkup::ghi5:

U r most welcome JE😄U really look fabulous in the mod pics... Always love to see your reveals 😉 I am so looking forward to receiving my light grey m/l 😁

U r most welcome JE😄U really look fabulous in the mod pics... Always love to see your reveals 😉 I am so looking forward to receiving my light grey m/l 😁

I cannot wait either!! I hope you love her as much as I do! Please mod pics!!! :yahoo::hugs::ghi5: We will be bag sisters!!

WOOHOO!!!!! The day is here!! :nuts: Many, many Congrats, I'm so excited for you!!

It looks amazing on you! Totally agree that this bag is even more stunning in person than in photos, if that's even possible, but it IS!!! LOL Look at those puffy, shiny, perfect quilts! Love! :loveeyes:

WOOHOO!!!!! The day is here!! :nuts: Many, many Congrats, I'm so excited for you!!

It looks amazing on you! Totally agree that this bag is even more stunning in person than in photos, if that's even possible, but it IS!!! LOL Look at those puffy, shiny, perfect quilts! Love! :loveeyes:

RIGHT!! Thank you soooo much for all your help and info regarding these grey bags! I am so happy and in love!! This has been a fun little quest! :hugs::drinkup: Now, we can enjoy these beautiful babies!!