How do you do this hairstyle?

Just a bunch of spiral ringlets. Section your hair into 1/2" sections and wrap it around a curling wand. Depending on which way you wrap it...whether from top to bottom or vice versa will determine the way the curl lays. Looks like the pic has curls in both directions.

Looks like her hair is also pretty full as well. Depending on your hair if you can't get it that full, just use some volumizing products like a mousse and heat protectant.

Just a bunch of spiral ringlets. Section your hair into 1/2" sections and wrap it around a curling wand. Depending on which way you wrap it...whether from top to bottom or vice versa will determine the way the curl lays. Looks like the pic has curls in both directions.

Looks like her hair is also pretty full as well. Depending on your hair if you can't get it that full, just use some volumizing products like a mousse and heat protectant.

Thanks for the advice! When using a mousse how do I use that and what will it do?

Thanks for the advice! When using a mousse how do I use that and what will it do?

If your hair is the same length you'll want to use about the size of the middle of your palm. It will expand so don't worry but it will provide the volume that you want with that hairstyle or else it might just lay flat and not look right. If you already have thick full hair you might be able to get away with not using mousse but otherwise try it. The mousse goes in towel dried hair.

If your hair is the same length you'll want to use about the size of the middle of your palm. It will expand so don't worry but it will provide the volume that you want with that hairstyle or else it might just lay flat and not look right. If you already have thick full hair you might be able to get away with not using mousse but otherwise try it. The mousse goes in towel dried hair.

Oh thank you I shall try it I have a curling iron but not a wand is a wand better?