Minuit au Faubourg - what CW?

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Some years ago I bought a 70 cm vintage scarf called "Quand Soudain" which I had framed:

The FW2014 "Minuit au Faubourg" seems to match my scarf rather well and I'd like to get one of these (and have it framed as well) but what CW works the best with my Quand Soudain? I have narrowed it down to two different CWs:

CW01

CW08

I think both works but I just cannot decide which one I like better! Which one do you think would be the best?

01 if you want to pick up on the red accent on the QS. 08 if you want to keep the same B/W theme but now with a yellow accent. Are you planning on hanging them side-by-side or even the same room? Also it depends on your decor.

Can't wait to see which one you choose and pic please.

PS You can always get both. One for hanging, one for dressing. :biggrin:

I agree with xiangxiang and panthere that the 08 would also be perfect in keeping with the grays and white of your QS. Fabfashion makes a great point about where you will hang this and your decor. If side by side, then yes, get the 08. I also agree that you could buy that one to hang on the wall and the other to hang around your neck! :biggrin:

01 if you want to pick up on the red accent on the qs. 08 if you want to keep the same b/w theme but now with a yellow accent. Are you planning on hanging them side-by-side or even the same room? Also it depends on your decor.

Can't wait to see which one you choose and pic please.

Ps you can always get both. One for hanging, one for dressing. :d

+1!

definitely 08, I'm thinking of framing it as well or hanging it more casually on the wall somehow but I adore this design in this CW. Your Quand Soudain is lovely!

I think it depends on if they are next to each other, in the same room or in a different room. It also depends on the color to your furniture and accessories. Personally, I prefer 01 as I like the colors and I think it will bring out the orange/red in your vintage piece.

They are both beautiful so good luck with whatever you choose!